Kwzi Group Buy 3 - Here We Go Again... (North America And Uk) !

Cyber6

KWZI Group Buy 3 - Here We Go Again...

We are back!!!... North America and UK !!! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

We have EXPANDED AGAIN !!!... New Amazing Inks are being brewed at Ink Master Konrad’s Lair… and now we have open the Group Buy to the UK too !!!!!!!!

We have 48 Colors available !!!!

Highlights of GB3....

· 30 Standard Ink colors

· 18 Iron Gall Ink colors

· 12 Colors never previously available in a Group Buy

· 14 BRAND NEW Colors !!

Form is open to the public and is on a first come first serve basis. You will need a gmail (Google) account to access the form.

KWZI Online Form

PLEASE NOTE: We diligently try our best to update our stock as quickly as possible. In the case you placed an order before we could declare a color Sold Out, you will only be invoiced for what we can ship to you.

Timelines: We are planning on two shipments of 100 bottles each to North America. When the first 100 bottles are sold, they will be packaged and shipped. The Form will close when the second batch of 100 bottles is sold. We will ship to UK after the Form is close.

We believe we will complete shipment by March 12.

Price:

Standard Ink (60ml): $10 USD

Iron Gall Ink (60ml): $12 USD

Shipping: Overseas Shipping is built into price. You will only be charged for North American shipping from New Hampshire (continental). UK crowd will only be charged for local shipping from West Yorkshire.

Payment:

You will be invoiced twice. The first invoice will cover the ink and the second invoice will cover the local shipping.

You will be invoiced for the ink and local shipping as soon as we confirm their safety arrival in the US/UK.

PLEASE NOTE: We try our best to reach you by email. After two attempts by email, we will try a last attempt by PM. After 24hrs since the PM, your ink will be considered abandoned and will be put back for sale.

This thread will be used to keep you abreast of development and to share milestones; when the list is close, when to expect PayPal invoices, when the ink is on your way… etc.

If you have any questions, please send an email to KWZI.Inks(at)gmail(dot)com

C.

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• inkstainedruth

• amberleadavis

• TheRealScubaSteve

Woohoo! I now have another eight bottles of KWZI elixir on order to join my lovely ten already at home. Thank you to everyone who is making this possible. I think most people don't realize how much work a group buy really is. Weeeeeee! :D

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

Claudia is a genius.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Claudia is a genius.

One of the bottles I'm ordering is #17, the insanely saturated violet. Your review has had me salivating after it for months. Edited by alarickc

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

One of the bottles I'm ordering is #17, the insanely saturated violet. Your review has had me salivating after it for months.

Pretty sure that's the one I'm thinking of. The only non-ig ink I got. The others were ig blue 4 & ig green 2. Didn't go as crazy as I thought, but I'm running short on cash again. :lticaptd:

Great selection. Thanks to everyone behind this.

How can I change my order if I want to add/delete inks?

thanks

Edited by ac12

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com

Oh thank goodness. I have been going through these inks like no one's business. They are always inked. I have gone through bottles since that first Group Buy! I was so afraid I'd miss it and spend my whole summer without being able to try the new greens.

Edit: The team who puts this together is so great. You all deserve so much praise, and chocolate. And jugs of KWZI ink.

Edited by Davros

How can I change my order if I want to add/delete inks?

thanks

You can edit your form. Just click on the link again. After you are done, submit.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Hello hello! I am so excited to be participating this time, but I have a question. What kind of containers are they in? Since they are hand made inks my imagination has been running wild. Could someone post a picture?

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

If you see a "SOLD OUT" label beside the color of your choice. Do not bother selecting that color.

You will only be charge for the ink(s) that we can ship to you. :-)

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I have been quite fast in placing the SOLD OUT label beside the ink name. Please don't bother selecting inks that are Sold Out.

In any case, you won't be charged for them.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Current Inks are SOLD OUT:

• GREY PLUM
  • GREEN GOLD
  • IG MANDARIN
  • MENTHOL GREEN
  • MAROON
  • CHERRY
  • VIOLET 2
  • IG GREEN GOLD
Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Aaaaand I added a bottle of pink-brown to my order. I have a sickness. :crybaby: