I'm currently reviewing some of my favourite Diamine inks.
This is Handel from the Diamine Music Gift set.
I didn't think I would ever be able to afford to buy the Diamine Music Gift Set, so I was really pleased to find that Diamine now sell all of their Gift set inks in 30ml plastic refill bottles. To be honest, the glass bottles in the set are much nicer, but as the ink is exactly that same, it means that at least I can try some of them.
- Water test on the review form shows this isn't a waterproof ink.
- Bearing in mind the paper I use is very smooth, and I used a stub nib, this ink takes longer to dry than some others.
- It flows very well and lubricates the nib very well. No start-up problems noticed.
- It is currently available in the gift set of 10 x 30ml glass bottles, or single 30ml plastic refill bottles.
- Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.
- It's reasonably priced.