The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Orium Major No. 100

orium wyvern student pen button filler

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Flounder

Flounder

Forum Moderate

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 21:37

...no space for the pressure bar.

Perhaps this simply means mine was sloppily made lol

I'm very impressed that you're able to re-plate, wow! Sorry to hear it's so corroded - between the two Orium nibs I've ever seen, yours is by far the nicest. Is there any way to mask off the bad area beforehand?

Latest pen related post @ flounders-mindthots.blogspot.com : vintage Pilot Elite Pocket Pen review

Sponsored Content

#22 Steven Mellemans

Steven Mellemans

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2015 - 22:06

At least you pen writes.  I’m not there yet.  Did I tell you I bid on the wrong pen.  Can you believe that?.  You should have seen my face when I won the bid J.

I’ll give it my best shot.  But first I have to be sure she writes otherwise there is no use to put much effort and time in it.  If I can revive the pen, she will surely write with a wet line and I like that.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orium, wyvern, student pen, button filler

Sponsored Content

|