mehandiratta

Hi All,

Got courier tracking confirmation. My Snipers were shipped yesterday. Should be home in 3 to 4 days

Can't wait :)

-Prasad

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• a_m

• mike.jane

• rishminder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

Just received my Snipers. Inked it up immediately and its a lovely pen to use.

Mine is Matt Black with a Fine nib, with name engraving as well.

post-111199-0-11615600-1428046776_thumb.jpg

post-111199-0-79579600-1428046793_thumb.jpg

post-111199-0-87788900-1428046820_thumb.jpg

post-111199-0-02137000-1428046839_thumb.jpg

Great work by Mr. Subramaniam of ASA on this.

-Prasad

Hi All,

Just received my Snipers. Inked it up immediately and its a lovely pen to use.

Mine is Matt Black with a Fine nib, with name engraving as well.

Great work by Mr. Subramaniam of ASA on this.

-Prasad

Beautiful pens Prasad ji, enjoy writing them.

ASA has executed very well. I too have ordered the matte black finish with a M nib. I chose to not go for the engraving though.

The ASA and Sniper engraving on the barrel is excellently done. I had forgotten that it is a 3-in-1 filling system!!

Regards

Rakshit.

Beautiful pens Prasad ji, enjoy writing them.

ASA has executed very well. I too have ordered the matte black finish with a M nib. I chose to not go for the engraving though.

The ASA and Sniper engraving on the barrel is excellently done. I had forgotten that it is a 3-in-1 filling system!!

Regards

Rakshit.

Thanks Rakshit,

I got one pen for myself and one for my son. Don't want him stealing mine so I got them engraved :D

Have to mention one thing though. This is my first hooded pen. In my eagerness to start writing with it, I loaded it up immediately with some Bril Turquoise Blue.

I dipped the hooded section into the bottle and filled the convertor.

This stains the Hooded area. I guess if you use it with a convertor you have to remove the convertor, fill it with ink separately and then fit it into the pen. This will avoid the staining of the Hood area.

Lesson learned :) and anyway I plan to use this as an eyedropper as it will be a daily writing pen and I need a decent amount of ink in it.

-Prasad

post-111199-0-11055300-1428050546_thumb.jpg

Edited by prasadvenkat

Congratulations.... I have yet to receive....

Please post ur images who all have received...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

The pen looks great. I also look forward to seeing people's photos of other colors. I am still waiting for mine to ship.

The pen does look great. Anyone in the US received their pen(s) yet? Getting a little antsy here, but in a good way. :)

The pen does look great. Anyone in the US received their pen(s) yet? Getting a little antsy here, but in a good way. :)

I have not received the pens yet....not antsy..in any way....The Borg don't brother me....

Fred

Sanity is a madness put to good use

~ G. Santayana ~

Just today I received a message informing me that my pen has shipped.

I found it (the message) basically right away, but, regardless of that, Gmail had sorted it into my Spam folder....Yeah, that's still a thing these days apparently. Maybe this happened to others as well? You'd have to give yours a look-over.

My pen was packaged today and should be on it's way tomorrow to the U.S.

I hate to bump but any more peeps receive shipping notices? Still waiting for mine :(

On its way to New York City..................

Edited: Bag has been processed through

New York, NY { a city so nice they named it twice }

ISC JFK in five days since it left India......Outstanding....

Bravo Zulu!

Fred

Edited by Freddy

On its way to New York City..................

Edited: Bag has been processed through

New York, NY { a city so nice they named it twice }

ISC JFK in five days since it left India......Outstanding....

Bravo Zulu!

Fred

Mine is yet to be shipped....

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

My brown ripple Sniper arrived today. I am very pleased with the pen. I hope to take some photos tomorrow when I have a bit more time. :)