The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Advice On Selling Montblanc Boheme Fp

montblanc boheme mont blanc boheme

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GNL

GNL

GNL

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 17:43

I have a Montblanc Boheme fountain pen I've decided to sell, but I don't see many of these for sale. It's not the retractable variety, but rather the type with the gemstone in the clip (in this case, an elegant black gemstone). It's in great shape, the nib having been perfected by nib guru Mike Masuyama so that it writes wetly in a medium-broad line.

I wonder if my fellow FPNers might advise me as to the value of this. I don't want to overprice or underprice it.

Thanks!
GNL
Current favorite pen: Montblanc 144 Meisterstuck purchased at Art Brown in 1984. After 25 years, every part has been replaced except the nib. Still a gorgeous writing instrument, rock-solid reliable, gives me hours of pleasure to use.
Current favorite ink: PR Supershow Blue
Current favorite paper: Kokuyo Ice notepads from Japan

Sponsored Content

#2 Blade Runner

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,162 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 February 2015 - 18:16

For pens that are not rare, roughly 40% of retail is what i see round here.   Less if there are issues.

#3 JLS1

JLS1

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 February 2015 - 20:27

Here's the results of a search of eBay's sold listings for "Montblanc Boheme fountain pen noir" (Which is what I think they call the version with the black gemstone); I think there's also one for sale on the FPN classifieds, which you could also use to price your pen. 

HTH!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: montblanc boheme, mont blanc, boheme

Sponsored Content

|