What Would You Like To See Coming From Visconti?

Bryant

Ive had an opportunity to talk with the US distributor about some possible ideas for US projects or just projects in general. And Ive got some ideas that I think are great… But… I wanted to see what you guys thought here. What do you want to see?

-Bry

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bryant

• Ghost Plane

• 2brothers

• inotrym

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally I'd love another stacked celluloid pen, perhaps in the Homo Sapiens line? I like the HS maxi size and design but the feel of the volcanic resin material didn't appeal to me. It would be great if they could pay more attention to detail and quality control too, but at this point it's pretty clear that's never going to happen.

A return of the never-surpassed 14kt nib, italics & obliques in addition to the beloved stub, less blingy strange shapes that aren't writer-friendly (crazy step-downs or squared circles) & more Bryant designs that are fabulous writers with reliable pistons in gorgeous colors. A fatter version of the Divina would be awesome. Ripples/Skeletons in more colors - Emerald, ruby, deep purple.

Why the heck the Van Gogh Maxi went away is beyond me. Uber-performance!

A return of the never-surpassed 14kt nib, italics & obliques in addition to the beloved stub, less blingy strange shapes that aren't writer-friendly (crazy step-downs or squared circles) & more Bryant designs that are fabulous writers with reliable pistons in gorgeous colors. A fatter version of the Divina would be awesome. Ripples/Skeletons in more colors - Emerald, ruby, deep purple.

Why the heck the Van Gogh Maxi went away is beyond me. Uber-performance!

I agree. Some unusual colors for the opera would be great. Or unusual swirl.

Instead of simply offering more colors of existing pens, I'd like to see something new. Maybe something in the range of the Van Gogh, Dali, Michelangelo without being essentially the same pen named after another artist. I appreciate that the nibs/sections are interchangable, but there are already enough iterations of that body and shape to last quite some time.

If a new pen isn't in the cards, then I'd like some new versions of the Opera line.

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

Return to 14k or 18k nibs. Tubular nibs in gold or pd so we can use the mosquito filler for non chrominum 18 nibs.....

Some new pens for the Opera line. Maybe some designs in ebonit form instead? Also I'd like non metal sections....

...Also I'd like non metal sections....

Oooo, yes. I second this.

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

What about a brand new body style? And a possible return to some of their older clip designs that were so beautiful. And...to echo....gold nibs.

the Danitrio Fellowship

A big nib (#8 or larger), an ink window or a demo body, and a domed cap (just to be different). Not over 50g. Non-metal section. Keep the edition size to 50 or less.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Piston filler, stub or italic nibs available, my pen system compatible, and no pricier than $400.

I like the idea of the Opera line as well as the idea for the lovely colors (and not too dark).

One can hope.

Posted Image

Personally I'd love another stacked celluloid pen, perhaps in the Homo Sapiens line?

Pretty much this. Any of the Wall Street celluloids, the Aida, Titanic, Kakadu... so many beautiful materials.

Maybe an Opera or Opera Master with bronze trim like the HS?

How about a Michelangelo skeleton? But keep it affordable to the average collector. That's asking a lot isn't it?

Oh, and ditto on the glass bottles for inks. That, or one that doesn't tip over so easy.

Edited by Cordovian

My list:

1. Bring the gold nibs back (the Pd ones are not bad but the are simply o match)
  2. Lava material is fantastic, let's have it in other forms like the voyager and divina
  3. More pens with double reservoir power filler (it is so convenient for those who fly often).

Bryant, what can you tell us about your ideas?

Bye

Ugo

A new crescent filler for the 21st century, making a trio (Copernicus & Millenium Arc).

An oversize Manhattan.

Metal cap/stacked coin celluloid full size pen.

A Visconti take on an OS cigar shape.

Personally I'd love another stacked celluloid pen, perhaps in the Homo Sapiens line? I like the HS maxi size and design but the feel of the volcanic resin material didn't appeal to me. It would be great if they could pay more attention to detail and quality control too, but at this point it's pretty clear that's never going to happen.

+1 on this.

I like the idea of an alternative/more affordable material for the Homo Sapiens line. The Crystal HS special editions are too expensive. I'm not a fan of the lava rock, either. I love the design of the pen and hope they can do it in a more affordable alternative material.

Todd :happycloud9:

A big nib (#8 or larger), an ink window or a demo body, and a domed cap (just to be different). Not over 50g. Non-metal section. Keep the edition size to 50 or less.

I agree with you zaddick. A #8 or larger nib would be awesome on a Visconti. Pair that with a real piston filler and I bet they would fly off of the shelves.