Humble as opposed to the epic comparos found here! Still, might be of use to someone.
- Paper: HP laser 32lb, which is as nice as I read it would be.
- Iroshizuku fuyu gaki in Platinum Cool M nib.
- J Herbin orange indien in Parker sonnet with a beat up F nib. Deserves a better home.
- Pelikan Edelstein mandarin in Lamy Vista M nib.
- Diamine poppy red in Muji F nib.
- J Herbin 1670 rouge hematite in Lamy Vista F nib (over flowing with crud but hey, it flows). It looks darker and less red than on clairefontaine paper, more tyrian purple than blood.
Colours look faithful at least on a macbook pro retina 13 except for Mandarin.
Mandarin looks more like this:
They are all distinct from each other and beautiful; I was worried fuyu gaki might be pink which I can't stand but it's definitely an orange with red undertones.