Would You Like To Try And Review One Of Our Pens For Free?

Carl Fisher - F3 Pens

For now. I want the pens to come back to me after 3 users just to give them a good flush and cleaning.

Plus at some point shipping will start to eat me up. :D

Edited by Carl Fisher

Carl Fisher - Owner and chief artisan at F3 Pens

https://bio.site/f3pens

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carl Fisher - F3 Pens

• inkstainedruth

• mitto

• cleosmama

Absolutely gorgeous pens. I'm not putting my hat in to review.....but wow, I had to comment.

Keep your nose clean and your nib wet.

-Mullen88

Hi everyone.

The 3rd person for the Celebration Celboplast pen appears to have fallen through. I have a spot for one more person if anyone is interested PM me with the details requested above.

Thanks!

Yes please I'll pay the shipping to South Africa.

"One Ink-drop on a solitary thought hath moved the minds of millions" - P R Spencer

Hi picautomaton.

Thanks for the offer but I had a direct message from an FPN member who is in the same state as the 2nd tester for that pen.

I'd be happy to keep you in mind for a future round of testing though.

This is an excellent initiative, and quite a clever move.

If you happen to do something similar in the European region, I'd be interested.

Lovely pens, by the way. The coffee one looks a little like the recently-announced Pelikan cafe creme, which is definitely a recommendation.

I figure the best way to get my name out there is to solicit reviews and the best way to do that is to send out some for demo. It's also the best way I can think of to improve by getting constructive feedback from my target audience.

I may send out a single pen for it's rounds over seas at some point, but international flat rate is $24+ USD which would kill me after the first few jumps. I've had some generous offers from users to cover shipping so I'll definitely keep that in mind.

As for the cappuccino swirl material, that is a hand poured resin from Jonathon Brooks. He pours much of the raw blanks that I use and they come to me around 9" in length by just over 3/4" round. I then hand machine them using lathes and other various tooling in the shop.

A lot of my pens are custom requested colors or materials so don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have something specific in mind.

I figure the best way to get my name out there is to solicit reviews and the best way to do that is to send out some for demo. It's also the best way I can think of to improve by getting constructive feedback from my target audience.

I may send out a single pen for it's rounds over seas at some point, but international flat rate is $24+ USD which would kill me after the first few jumps. I've had some generous offers from users to cover shipping so I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Being in the other corner of the planet - the Orient - I can not venture into projects initiated in the Oxident that you live in. Otherwise I would have really loved to oblige. That being said , I do love your custom made pens. Keep it up please. Edited by mitto

Khan M. Ilyas

Nice pens and a good Idea! But I don't think I can justify another pen...

If anybody wants to buy a FPR triveni, a waterman's crusader with a modified barrel, or faber castell pitt brush pens I have one just for you!

the finish on the second pen is wonderful!

I would like to try, but I am too new , i fear.

I don't know about that -- I would think that it could be useful to have the perspective of a new FP user. You wouldn't necessarily have preconceived notions about what you like and don't like in pens.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Ah that first pen is lovely. I believe there's a post-requisite that I haven't filled quite yet. I'm relatively new but am actually working on establishing a blog of sorts so If the offer still stands by then, I'd love to!

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

• 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone who tested our pens. I'm hoping to start seeing the reviews shortly to share with everyone.

Each pen had 3 different people test them out and send them back my way.

Both of these pens will likely be offered up for sale as demo units at a discount once I get a chance to go through them and make sure all is well. Keep an eye out for a future listing for each if you're interested in purchasing either pen.

Sorry about that -- I keep getting sidetracked, and looking at the file on my desktop and going, "Oh I need to get that finished up and mailed off!" and then getting sidetracked again....

Part of the problem is trying to figure out how to get the images ported when I upload the review, and whether I am going to lose formatting (such as the layout of said images) because the laptop has a much newer version of iPhoto than I'm used to....

Ruth Morrisson aka inskstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Hi Ruth.

No rush. The easiest way would probably be to print to a PDF file and then we can share the PDF. I can also take that and convert it to a web friendly version that I can repost here and on my blog.

Okay. It may be a couple of more weeks at this point though, because of last minute chaos with my husband's sideline business, which goes into full swing starting next week and I'm desperately trying to get last minute laundry and such done. And I've just had to go in (literally this minute) to make some adjustments on the "Special Order" forms, which we're trying out this year.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

Sorry about that -- I keep getting sidetracked, and looking at the file on my desktop and going, "Oh I need to get that finished up and mailed off!" and then getting sidetracked again....

Part of the problem is trying to figure out how to get the images ported when I upload the review, and whether I am going to lose formatting (such as the layout of said images) because the laptop has a much newer version of iPhoto than I'm used to....

Ruth Morrisson aka inskstainedruth

I had a baby right after I sent mine on. I will get my review posted this week.

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco