Need Contact Info Please

Hector67

Hi everyone. On October 14 I sent three new LE pens for nib change to the service center in Mexico City. When my service form was given to me the lady told me the service coul take from 2 to 3 months. I thought it is way too much for something that takes a nibmeister 1 minute to do, but hey, I understand travel, customs and lots of guys before me at the service line. After almost 3 months, yesterday the guys here in Mexico said that my pens will arrive on february 14. That is a month more that their absolute longest time. I´ve had MB for a long time but this is the first time I ever use the Mexico MB service. I dont know what you guys think but I beleive it deserves a strong complaint to the people in Germany.

Can any of you please assist me with someone´s email adress in MB corporate that could take note of what is going on in Mexico and make a difference in the future?

thanks a lot

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ______Zaphod_Beeblebrox

• Hector67

• Mister Mont Blanc

• Axis

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Montblanc website there is no service center in Mexico City but in there is on here:

Richemont de Mexico SA de CV Torre Altiva

Blvd. Manuel A. Camacho N° 138, Piso 12

Mon - Thu: 10:00 - 18:00

Fri: 10:00 - 14:00

Fax: +55 52 55 11 0018 52

Tel: 52 55 11 00 18 50/51/52

This maybe why it is taking longer than expected.

Just a thought.

You would be best to contact Montblanc of North America as they are the official distributor of Montblanc in North America. Not sure of anycontact info however. You can try searching the web for a number.

Thanks Zaphod. I know the pens are in Germany and the guys here in Mrxico are blaming Germany for the delay. I just want to follow up on my service order directly in Germany since I dont trust the Mexico office anymore.

Thanks Zaphod. I know the pens are in Germany and the guys here in Mrxico are blaming Germany for the delay. I just want to follow up on my service order directly in Germany since I dont trust the Mexico office anymore.

You should be aware that they close down the factory for 2-3 weeks over x-mas - that surely adds to the time delay. And then there is usually a long queue before and after x-mas for nib exchange works etc.

I wonder why they were sent to Germany, I would have thought they could have exchanged the nib right there in Mexico at their service center or at the least in Texas at that service center. But what do I know.

I understand Axis, the thing is the pens went away on mid october. This service usually takes up to 8 weeks anywhere else in the world. There was plenty of time for the service to be performed before Christmas. I really wanted MB Santa to give me my pens back on december. I don´t know, maybe I am over complaining but I always thought that paying a premium brand came with premium service. I´m not happy with having 10k in pens sitting around for 4 months. I guess I just want an official explanation.

Cheers,

I understand Axis, the thing is the pens went away on mid october. This service usually takes up to 8 weeks anywhere else in the world. There was plenty of time for the service to be performed before Christmas. I really wanted MB Santa to give me my pens back on december. I don´t know, maybe I am over complaining but I always thought that paying a premium brand came with premium service. I´m not happy with having 10k in pens sitting around for 4 months. I guess I just want an official explanation.

Cheers,

I always say nothing is wrong with complaining, as long as you complain to someone who can do something about it, which you are trying to do I will add. Plus It really is not complaining, it's constructive criticism! Besides if a companies does not know what it is doing wrong how can they make it right?

Zaphod. The pens are LEs (Leonardo, Sforza and De Foe). Nibs have to be changed in Germany.

Did not know that, but that makes sense. I have some MBs but have not yet purchased any LEs, yet.

I'm glad you got a contact and I hope you get some resolution and figure out why it's taking so long or help the company better estimate service times.

I keep thinking about selling some of my pens but all that happens is I keep acquiring more!

• 1 year later...

Please don't ever post the email address of anybody but yourself here on FPN, without asking explicit permission.

This is not allowed, and neither is it recommended to put your own email address in the forums.

Posting a support email address is fine, but not that of an actual person.

This topic has been closed as a result.

BTW, the service email address of Montblanc is:

service@montblanc.com

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever