Reference On "cerisiers Japonais Blossom" Pilot 845

Bill Wood

I had a solid arrangement with the seller on this board for a Pilot 845 but the seller has withdrawn the pen. He was kind enough to give me a name of a seller in Japan - but I've never dealt with "cerisiers japonais blossom" - this seller seems to have a number of things for sale - but I've never dealt with anyone in Japan on ebay.

Here is the link to his/her shope http://stores.ebay.com/cerisiersjaponaisblossom?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Many thanks if someone has dealt with this person.

-Bill-

Edited by Bill Wood

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Wood

• Kevan

• fountainpagan

• ddyager

I have not, but got my vermillion Custom 845 from http://www.japanshop-quill.com. The price was not discounted, but the exchange rate helped. The communication and service were excellent, and the time from order to arrival in MD was about a week. I noticed that you can get a black 845 from a dealer selling through Amazon.

I can't comment on that particular vendor, but I had an EXCELLENT transaction when purchasing my Custom 823 from:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/made-in-japan.store

I cannot recommend them highly enough.

I enjoy MB 146 pens, Sailor, Pilot and Platinum pens as well. I have a strong attraction to dark red and muted green ink, colors I dislike for everything but FP ink. I also enjoy practicing my handwriting and attempting to improve it. I love the feel of quality paper under a gold nib.

Go ahead , Cerisiersjaponais is a very reliable seller. Many members of the french forum deal with him for years.

I myself have bought from him.

Absolute trust.

Edited by fountainpagan

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

I dealt with Cerisiersjaponais this fall for a small purchase (a Pilot Lucina) and he treated me like I had bought a thousand dollar pen.

I would not hesitate. Solid seller, super helpful, very polite as well.

Thanks folks. Helps immensely. He sounds like a great French etailer.

I've bought from a couple sellers in Japan on both Ebay and Amazon. I've never had a bad experience. I know some have, but generally I've found them to be polite, responsive, and they really care about their selling reputation.

The seller I got my 823 from shipped the pen within 2 hours of me ordering it, sent me a picture of the package in an Ebay message along with a "thank you for your business" note, and I got it in the US from Japan lightning quick. The box was extremely well packed and protected.

Even though his prices were a little higher than a few of the more popular Japanese pen sellers on Ebay (but to be fair I got a "Pensemble" case bundled with the pen, which added to the cost), based on that level of service alone, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

I have not, but got my vermillion Custom 845 from http://www.japanshop-quill.com. The price was not discounted, but the exchange rate helped. The communication and service were excellent, and the time from order to arrival in MD was about a week.

Good to know about your experience with this shop. I've thought about ordering from them several times. It's funny. The first time I saw their red 845, I was like "It looks like a Parker Duofold. I hate it." But reading their advertising spiel along with the picture of that Shinto torii on the page, my initial distaste has softened and now it looks handsome.

It's not on my immediate radar, but I might get it later this year, along with some notebooks. Or I might just ask and see if they'll sell me a B nib for my 823. I doubt it, but it might be worth a shot.

• 7 months later...

I had a solid arrangement with the seller on this board for a Pilot 845 but the seller has withdrawn the pen. He was kind enough to give me a name of a seller in Japan - but I've never dealt with "cerisiers japonais blossom" - this seller seems to have a number of things for sale - but I've never dealt with anyone in Japan on ebay.

Here is the link to his/her shope http://stores.ebay.com/cerisiersjaponaisblossom?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Many thanks if someone has dealt with this person.

-Bill-

Super seller. His name is Vidal Olivier and he is a french living in Japan. He's extremely helpful and polite and a fast shiper too. And he usually has some really good prices. I highly recommend him. Edited by KyleKatarn

Bought a couple of Pilot pens from him and he is a reliable seller.

I believe not all the sellers on eBay have the pens in stock and they would go get it from Pilot once purchased. There's usually a couple of days between purchase and shipping, but the communication has always been great with cerisiers japonais, better when its in French, but with simple English it is passable.

• 1 month later...

I brought my Sapporo from him. The communication was excellent, the item wasn't in his stock, but it was ordered from Sailor and arrived much shorter time as he mentioned. I can recommend him too.