Anyone Interested In Doing A Pen Related Valentines Swap ?

phonelady61

im just taking count of interest in this for valentines day ? and need to see if anyone would be interested in doing a valentines day swap .....

Cathy :bunny01:

:happyberet:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phonelady61

• amberleadavis

• stevesurf

• 2brothers

Could you give a little explanation on what exactly a "valentines day swap" is?

I am the artist formally known as Ambrose Bierce (I recently changed my username from that). If you love me you'll check out my blog http://fpinkgeek.blogspot.com/ or follow me on Instagram and Twitter @Fp_Ink_Geek :D

I suspect it will be like the Secret Santa exchange she ran in December.

You sign up, she pairs people off, and you send the other person pen-related stuff within a certain price range by a certain date.

I think I'm in, BTW -- although I'm not sure I have Valentine's related wrapping paper. :rolleyes:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

When you put it that way, it sounds delightfully naughty. Something the wife would not approve of. :P

Edited by 2brothers

Todd :happycloud9:

Sounds interesting....

Debbie

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

I"d be interested.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Member - Gold
    • gold_member.png

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• 136 posts
    • Flag: US%20-%20Ohio.gif

Posted Today, 05:41

Hi all Im taking sign ups for the Valentines day pen related swaps . let us go over the rules .. No one under 21 sorry had some young ones last time that messed up some Christmas pkgs . if you are out of the usa I will try to pair you up with someone in your own country , no guarantees though and will not change partners unless you have a legitimate reason

1. No junk I don't know why I should have to say this but I do , make sure you send something you would like to receive
    2. Participants must be 21. Thanks
    3. The price will be 20.00 limit 4. if you try you can find items for less than 20.00 .
    4. If you need hints on what to send here goes maybe a cheapie red pen , some heart shaped stickers , a sample vial of red ink , red colored note cards , maybe a heart shaped rubber stamp and a small red ink pad if the person does rubber stamping might want to ask before you send it ,maybe some red sticky notes I find I cant have enough sticky notes LOL ...
    5. You must leave two phone numbers pm them to me don't post them in here
    6. Please be careful not to get animal hair in your pkg as some folks are allergic does this seem pick well.

I'm sorry if it does but I have had problems in the past and I don't want any this time but as we all know sometimes things just happen and someone gets offended , upset , disappointed etc ...I'm sorry but I'm not a miracle worker just a maker of fun and them is the rules as they say . so who is still in ? if so great Im starting the sign up list.

Edited by alc3261
Added bullets to list

Just so you all know im taking stevesurf as my partner so I know he will get some decent stuff . He kind of had a rough time of it last time so Im automatically taking him so I have my partner and he has his . I will be his partner as well , I hope that is okay with him .

Quick question...

4 Item limit? Does that mean if you don't do a single item for $20, you can do any four items that total up to $20?

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Just so you all know im taking stevesurf as my partner so I know he will get some decent stuff . He kind of had a rough time of it last time so Im automatically taking him so I have my partner and he has his . I will be his partner as well , I hope that is okay with him .

I was just getting ready to send you a PM. I'm happy to have Steve as my valentine.

yes amber you can do any amount of items and you can go over 20 .00 dollars us if you would like too you don't have too . No there is no item limit .

The least number of items you can put in will be ten ....in other words no less than 10 individual items ...and after ten you can put more in if you like just realize you may not get that back ....I hope I made this very clear .

I'm still in. I can PM you my one phone number. Sorry, don't have two. Also, I am happy to pair with either Canadian or American. :)

Todd :happycloud9:

Quick question...

4 Item limit? Does that mean if you don't do a single item for $20, you can do any four items that total up to $20?

I was just getting ready to send you a PM. I'm happy to have Steve as my valentine.

I'd be honored to take both of you ladies on :)

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

okay amber do you want steve as your partner ? if so I will assign him to you but please tell me you will do right by him ...I will take someone else as my partner ....

okay amber do you want steve as your partner ? if so I will assign him to you but please tell me you will do right by him ...I will take someone else as my partner ....

Cathy, you don't have to worry 'bout Ms Amber! I wound up with more Akkerman samples from her than I had room for on my desk :D

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

I'm always happy to be your Valentine, Steve.