What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/qHUAAOSwKrxUY6H7/$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Sheaffer Skripsert cart pen. First green fp pen in my collection.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with a bit of luck, in the mail today will I will find an Akkerman, a KaWeCo Student in translucent blue and a silver Pilot Metropolitan for Mr. Son. The Collier is still somewhere on its way from the US.

I have a second Ahab coming, along with a Waterman Leader pen, and a loaner Esterbrook from the Estie Loaners forum. Sweet, sweet flexypens (*the Waterman is an unknown nib)

Girl Sam

(It used to be Sammi with a heart drawn over the I, but I stopped because absolutely everyone was doing it)

Had to send back a Gama Hawk the day I got it for repair/replacement. So I'm technically waiting for it.

The Ranga thin bamboo is on its way, should be delivered tomorrow.

Edit: Corrected the brand name from 'Ganga' to 'Gama'

Edited by flummoxed

I just pulled the trigger on my first pen purchase of 2015. So much for the pen ban.

Pelican M205 with Italic nib.

This will be my 5th Pelican M2xx pen within 6 months ... So I must really love these little birds. :)

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. -- Albert Einstein

I am waiting on my Conway Stewart Britannia, will be here tomorrow! But I have to wait at least another week for the Vintage Onoto that I bought.

Well, in my introduction I talked about ordering a Jinhao. Well, this morning I ordered 3 of them. Oopsie...... Now I have to wait till they come in. In the mean time looking for the right inkt to match the pens. I think I have that sorted....

yep im still waiting for my jinhao 159 and it is going on 4 weeks now and wondering if it is even coming ???? Im also waiting on a boaer 388 ....nice pens

Cathy :bunny01:

:happyberet:

I am waiting on a Sailor Procolor, the blue one. I cant wait!!!!! Coming from Japan so I have no idea when it will be here but I am giddy with excitement.

Waiting for a Gama Spear from ASA Pens. Ordered it before Christmas, anticipated ship date c Jan 12. He is including two (2) spare feeds for the Kuyil I purchase from him a few months ago, and managed to drop it on the floor, breaking off the nib. He is sending them free of charge. Now all I have to do is figure out how to remove the in place broken feed.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

Waiting for a Pelikan m605 blue striated Souveran that I ordered on December 31st. I want to get it stubbed at the Philadelphia Pen Show January 17/18th.

Good thing I ordered it in 2014. The next day, the price shot up 20%!

Let's see, FPR Triveni Junior with few additional nibs, two Jinhaos X450 and Jinhao X750 in so-called poor-man's Raden finish, ha ha. Then another Kaweco Sport in BB, another Pilot Parallel and another glass pen. Lots of pens, lots of fun!

A Noodler's Dixie 10 Konrad in Methuselah Pine Cone and a Nussbaum Jon Ross red stripe should be waiting in the mailbox for me when I get home!

I just bought my first vintage pen, it needs to restored but I might just keep it the way it is.

It is De La Rue Onoto pen, coming to me from across the pond.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If it works...keep it the same, it has the prestige and character of it's storied history. That sort of thing means alot to some. Besides, if it ain't broke why fix it, it's a beaut!!!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

Mark Twain

I am waiting on my final purchase...Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition in black with a fine 18k nib. That'll give me my three grail (Aurora Optima, Pelikan 605 in blue and rhodium, and the Graf) pens plus two EDC's, a Lamy 2000 and a custom Lyle Ross Lace Burl Redwood. I now have what I've wanted and want what I have. Happily off the the merry-go-round!

Mark Twain

I agree wholeheartedly!

Thank-you!!!

Mark Twain

Hmmm. I have a Pilot 78G, a Parker 45, and a Platinum Preppy in the new XF nib on the way. Also, an Esterbrook 2314F stub nib and a Nemosine XF nib. I hate waiting.