What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

Seems to be a nice model! Renée has some great designs though.

I can't get the Naka-ai style Idyll out of my head...its pretty cool!

I have an Idyll on order, made from an acrylic called Blue Dreams... however, my pen is further on in the queue, so it's not so much that I'm waiting for it in the mail but that I'm waiting for it to be made...

My Nakaya made it back from Japan with its nib adjusted today. Writes like a particularly good dream. So glad I decided to send it in.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Desiderata Mercury in Cherry & Koa is on my way, and I managed to snag my first Parker 51! The listing had just been posted, and it was exactly what I was looking for. Excitement!

A Desiderata Mercury in Cherry & Koa is on my way, and I managed to snag my first Parker 51! The listing had just been posted, and it was exactly what I was looking for. Excitement!

I am interested in what you'll think of the Parker 51. I have a hunch about what you'll think, but I'll wait until you report out.

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

-Fred Allen 1894-1956

I am interested in what you'll think of the Parker 51. I have a hunch about what you'll think, but I'll wait until you report out.

I'm interested to know what I'll think too! >_>

I do love my flex pens, but I also am fond of Parkers. More the original Vacumatics, aesthetically, and because of their ink capacity. I can't say the look of the 51 excites me too much, but having custom pearly green-grey parts kind of erases that. Provided everything fits together, it will be quite nice to look at. I have Hero 616's, and they write well enough. If the 51 outperforms (which it likely will), I'll be a happy camper.

Edited by TeaHive

Cool! Please post pics of both and perhaps a writing sample/ review of the Desiderata when they arrive. Thanks!

I really have a sickness, I bought yet another pen!!!

Just got this from Bryant over at Chatterley Luxuries, thanks Bryant!

Conway Stewart Brittania, with a Medium Italic Nib.

I really have a sickness, I bought yet another pen!!!

Just got this from Bryant over at Chatterley Luxuries, thanks Bryant!

Conway Stewart Brittania, with a Medium Italic Nib.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

You're all about that silver!!! Weight? 20 pounds?

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

-Fred Allen 1894-1956

Yes, Sterling is my favorite material when it comes to pens. I love the engraving that most Silver pens are made with and of course I like my pens to have heft!

I have an Idyll on order, made from an acrylic called Blue Dreams... however, my pen is further on in the queue, so it's not so much that I'm waiting for it in the mail but that I'm waiting for it to be made...

My Nakaya made it back from Japan with its nib adjusted today. Writes like a particularly good dream. So glad I decided to send it in.

That's a nice material!

Glad to hear you Nakaya now works as it should :happy:

I hope I can acquire one one day. :rolleyes:

Waiting for a beat up Parker 51 to tinker with on some cold winter nights.

Still waiting on my Soviet scope from Kiev. I am particularly excited about that.

I'm not waiting any more - it came today!

My husband just bought a Parker 75, in sterling silver, with the matching mechanical pencil on ebay. I'll find out when it comes if it's my grail pen - I couldn't see if it had metal threads or plastic. I'm sure I will love it anyway :)

post-118810-0-10505300-1419987804_thumb.jpg

Debbie

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

Shuttlebug, nice pen and pencil set... BUT... is that a 10-stitch afghan the pens are resting on?? (I've got one in the works.)

Your life is the result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to start making better choices.

- unknown -

Well, I'm waiting for a Parker Snake. (It might be a long wait as I gotta find one and then figure out a way to pay for it first)