Known Brands & Contact Info: India & Subcontinent (Asia)

wimg

Naaz and Glare are current Indian manufacturers who could be added. I have also seen Ecko and Aero branded vintage indian pens whose manufacturers I don't know if they still exist.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drmukherjee

• ak2k5

• wimg

• hari317

Ratnamson pen - 9494553866 - no WhatsApp direct calls preferable..

Sorry ratnam and ratnamson are different?

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

Sorry ratnam and ratnamson are different?

Yes ratnamson are the makers of ratnamson Supreme and ratnamson 302 .. Ratnam makes medium , small and large ..

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INDIAN PENS .. IF YOU HAVE ANY KINDLY PM ME..

• 3 weeks later...

There is an fp seller "mesu"? Do they sell good quality pens? Any contact no?

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

There is an fp seller "mesu"? Do they sell good quality pens? Any contact no?

Mesu is a forum member who resold Indian pens and had a custom model produced called onyx. I don't know of they have been active recently though.

Mesu is a forum member who resold Indian pens and had a custom model produced called onyx. I don't know of they have been active recently though.

Thanks...

• 2 months later...

You can add Constellations88 as well. They manufacture handpainted fountain pens in Mumbai.
Their pens are aailable online on www.thepenworld.com and on www.constellations88.com

Electric cars & bikes on weekdays and fountain pens on the weekends :)

• 3 months later...

Interesting list here though I have found that out of several manufacturers I have contacted only Mr Rao of Guider Pens has been happy to sell internationally and has been very helpful.I am extremely impressed with him and his pens look lovely too.Ratnamson has been a dead loss without even a reply. Deccan have been very helpful on facebook and and informed me that they plan to have an online store up and running in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a Lyrebird 9716 off Krishna pens. I've put a review up in the 'pen reviews' forum. This pen is a truly fantastic writer! It's massive, but writes amazing because of the wonderful tuning by the penmaker!

My Vintage Montblanc Website--> link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Does anyone have contacts of the Kim and Co company or leads on where one can buy pens from them? I like the Kim Writer, but it seems hard to find it anywhere.

Thanks

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks..I found this contact and the phone number of Kim and Co's Mr. Rafeeq as well. Unfortunately, they are out of stock for the next couple of months..

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

• 2 months later...

T

Can anyone please inform me where I can get TWSBI fountain pens from?

TWSBI pens are available in local premium pen stores. I would suggest to look at Crossword stores in your city, they might be selling those. Crosswords do sell Lamy products.

Alternatively, Amazon has a good collection of TWSBI pens.

I got mine from local shop, but ended up paying a bit of high price for the ECO. I would recommend getting one from Amazon, since its nicely priced there.

Since you are Pune (as per your info), You can ask in malls for William Penn store. They do not keep TWSBI, but they might get you the contact information for the stores or suppliers of TWSBI pens.

Happy Hunting!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Naaz and Glare are current Indian manufacturers who could be added. I have also seen Ecko and Aero branded vintage indian pens whose manufacturers I don't know if they still exist.

They are not manufacturers... they are repackage the products

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Try Amazon US website. You will find Japanese sellers there, quite reasonably priced pilots and platinums. I've ordered pens as well as ink; never an issue with Japanese sellers - except the long time for shipping. That is because the stuff comes via Japan Post and India Post. I think now the customs are also stricter, you may need to pay duty for small items too.

Will it be original for sure? I am not buying from Amazon as there are reports of fakes

I did have issues with both Platinum Plasirs I bought on Amazon India. I don't like their design. One clogged up with only Platinum (1 blue black used after the original black shipped with pen) cartridges used. Pretty disappointing.