Cambridge / Kitchener / Waterloo Meet-Up ...

benincanada

FPN... Are there members in this area ? I have heard mention in the past that there was/is a Cambridge pen club but I've yet to find them. There is a great pen store in Cambridge (Phidon Pens on Dickson) so I assume there are at least a few users in the area.

A ) If there is a Cambridge pen club / meetup, can someone share the info?

B ) If there isn't, is there interest in getting together monthly ?

Thx!

Edited by benincanada

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seville

• benincanada

• pyotrkot

• Mags

If you will send me your email I will put you on the notification list. We meet on the second Saturday of each month for breakfast at the Galt View Restaurant. I send out a doodle poll each month to find out attendance.

Come on on out and join us.

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am in Freelton

My email is

keith_prosser@msn.com

My wife and I are PENSHINE

PLEASE put us on your list

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Keith,

You have been sent a doodle poll regarding the upcoming pen breakfast. If you don't see it in your In box please check your Spam Folder.

All the best

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com

Philip- isnt there also a group that meets in the Oakville area? I remember in the early days of FPN around 2005 or 2006, there used to a couple of FPN members who used to organize a pen meet-up.

I believe that might of been the case at that time but as far as I know the Oakville meetings are no more. I can get some more info this Saturday as a couple of guys from that area will be at the breakfast.

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com

• 7 months later...

I know it's been a while since this thread was active, but if it's still around, could you add me to the mailing list?

Tylermarques2@gmail.com

Thanks!

I know it's been a while since this thread was active, but if it's still around, could you add me to the mailing list?

Tylermarques2@gmail.com

Thanks!

Will do Tyler. Our next breakfast is November 14th at the Galt View Restaurant. We meet in the back room at about 9Am.

In the meantime a number of us will be at Scriptus on the 1st of Nov. Info in my sig file.

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com

• 2 weeks later...

Seville:

Let me know in advance in the winter when you go to one of these and perhaps we can car pool to the meeting and the added bonus that you can help with introductions. I would like to meet a few more of my fellow fountain pen lovers.

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti, Aurora, vintage Parkers, all wonderful.

• 2 years later...

The Cambridge meets are the second Saturday of each month, 9am at the Galt View Restaurant. I send out a Doodle Poll a week before as a reminder. If you would like your name to be added to the poll send me your email address and I will set you up.

All the best

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com