What's Your 2015 Planner And/or Journal?

CharlieTurtle

I'm using a 'Berry' Leuchtturm Large Weekly Planner as my planner / diary, and a no-name A4 notebook (cream paper!) that I was given for Christmas as my journal.

I plan to get a Raydori soon though, and will probably journal in that.

You?

You can spot a writer a mile off, they're the ones meandering in the wrong direction muttering to themselves and almost walking into every second lamppost.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• da vinci

• Tanzanite

• Cryptos

• Lovely_Pen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In 2015 I will be using the same planner I've used since 1995, the Franklin Covey Classic Planner. For my journal, I recently got a leather journal cover that holds B5 sized notebooks. I plan to use a Kokuyo notebook in the year to come.

The 4"x6" Rhodia Webplanner is what we use (bought from Goulet):

http://rhodiapads.com/images/weekly_planners_calendar.jpg

And I journal primarily with the Rhodia Reverse Notebook:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OhV2F9tqL._SX355_.jpg

Edited by risingsun

Sun%20Hemmi2.jpg

I use the Midori monthly calendar and a Midori with the really thin paper as a bullet journal. Together, these do what I need.

Proud resident of the least visited state in the nation!

This will be my first year trying out the Hobonichi A6 planner, it's a page per day and it's main feature is that it's made with Tomoe River paper.

For journaling I am currently using a spiral, clairefontaine notebook.

Edited by Hallel

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

I am using a hybrid Levenger-ARC-Erin Condren-Martha Stewart-Filofax amalgamation for my 2015 household planner along with a pocket size Louis Vuitton agenda for my personal planner. My Midori TN will continue to serve as my journal. I have also incorporated my TWSBI notebook - the one packaged with the Micarta V2 - as my everyday note-taker. I think I should update my avatar since I am no longer using the Filofax personal size Osterly

Edited by madden11

For the last 4 years, I've used the moleskine every-page-is-a-day planner. They look like ice cream sandwiches. Small, but super chunky. They work well, but now I'm considering trying to utilize a midori passport size as a wallet/planner OR maybe a leather cover w/Field Notes 58-week planner.

I'm trying to find a reasonable one that can hold cards and a few bills. Any ideas?

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

-Fred Allen 1894-1956

This will be my first try with a Hobonichi Techo for a planner. I have been using a Seven Seas Writer for a journal for a while.

-Drew

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o715/drew_dunn1/Clan-MacNeil-Buaidh-No-Bas-Victory-or-Death_zps051b46b5.jpg

For the umpteenth year, I will use 3x5 cards combined with an old standard metal card file box, monthly dividers and a set of 1-31 dividers. I use/carry an old leather man's bi-folio that holds a supply of cards - for the current day, for random notes and journal entries as well as to be able to start future dates. I won't go into the actual method of recording on the cards other than to say it has been developed over a number of years and it is perfect for me.

Type of 3x5 cards. I have tried just about all of them, from Crane to no-name dollar store brands, lined and unlined, colored and white. In 2015, I will start out with a supply of Oxford lined white cards. Inexpensive at Staples and have been fountain pen friendly for me and the the inks that I use.

I do use the g-mail calendar that syncs with my phone and laptop for appointments - as well. Yes, it is a double entry to records appointments on phone/laptop and the index cards but it works well for me and I enjoy the alerts from the phone and laptop to upcoming appointments as well as the ease of scheduling.

Craig

A consumer and purveyor of words.

Co-editor and writer for Faith On Every Corner Magazine

Magazine - http://www.faithoneverycorner.com/magazine.html

I love the Hobonichi, but I have resisted buying the 2015 model because I found it last year to be a little too small.

I will probably give bullet journalling a go. Not sure in what yet. Probably a template printed from the internet in an A5 ARC. The problem is that is too heavy in daily planner format.

Oh woe is me! :( :)

Edited by da vinci

For 2015, I'll continue using my Lily Pulitzer academic agenda for college...it takes fountain pen ink surprisingly well and it's colourfull enough to keep my interest when I'm writing down sometimes tiresome school assignments. Plus, it's hardcover and has an easy to wipe-clean surface!

For a journal, I'm trying out a Seven Seas Writer (for the first time). I bought a Harris Tweed cover on Etsy for the journal, but it hasn't arrived yet.

μὴ ζήτει τὰ γινόμενα γίνεσθαι ὡς θέλεις, ἀλλὰ θέλε τὰ γινόμενα ὡς γίνεται

καὶεὐροήσεις. - Epictetus

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I'm using the Hobonichi Techo planner for the first time this year, since the planner I used for decades is no longer being shipped to North America. I think the Hobonichi (A6 size) will be excellent compensation for having to change my system after all those years.

"Life would split asunder without letters." Virginia Woolf

Papyrus 2015 Weekly/Monthly. Lined note pages, cream paper, address section, ribbon.

Very pleased so far. The paper looks like Moleskine, but much heavier, ink friendly, with no bleed through. This planner in black leatherette has an understated appearance of fine quality, imho.

I actively sought out the Rhodia Weekly/Monthly, but as of the last two weeks of December, still could not find one. I do see them listed in 4 online locations as of this past week. I also see outdated 2014 Rhodia in clearance, frustrating since I diligently tried to find a 2014 last year through December/January with same no results. I liked the ink friendly quality paper of Rhodia, as of 2013, and will try again next year. But the Papyrus, if consistent, could win me over with its appearance, extra features, And Easy Availability.

Baron Fig Confidant Dot grid used a a Bullet Journal, year 3 for bullet journal for me. Rhodia Webbie in reserve for when this is full. approx 2 months into 2015. Baron has worked well, it and webbie equally excellent for this purpose. Baron lays a bit flatter easier.

Grace and peace to you

:)