What Pens Are You Using Today 2

______Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Parker: Shadow Wave large Silver Pearl with a sweet medium.

Omas: Ogiva Vision gold trim medium..

A modern Conklin Word Gauge made by Visconti{?} 14k broad

nib and Ag trim...............They are filled with the Blues...............

Fred

Hope you don't get a bullet in your head, bro..Michael Enright

Dude, if we see you on the front lines, we'll put a bullet in

your head............unquote............Avery Harrington

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I'm using the Visconti Homo Sapiens with Edelstein Sapphire - gloriously wet and easy to write with. When that runs out (I'm writing a lot just now) I'll move on to Diamine Grey. I like to change ink regularly. It gives me an excuse to get away from the desk to rinse the pen out!

Today, I'm using all those pens .

A friend asked me to sell a part of his collection.

As he's doctor, he uses pens to write a few words many times a day , so screw caps are a handicap : he wants to get rid of .... He has big hands so he aldo wants to get rid of thin pens ....

He started his collection less than one year ago ....

The Pelikan M1000 is now in MY collection and I'm going to find new owners for the others ......

fpn_1444582432__12107813_102076943126543

Today, I'm using all those pens .

A friend asked me to sell a part of his collection.

As he's doctor, he uses pens to write a few words many times a day , so screw caps are a handicap : he wants to get rid of .... He has big hands so he aldo wants to get rid of thin pens ....

He started his collection less than one year ago ....

The Pelikan M1000 is now in MY collection and I'm going to find new owners for the others ......

fpn_1444582432__12107813_102076943126543

Now that's what I call a serious case of penvy! Good luck with your Big Bird!

Practice, patience, perseverance

Today I used my Waterman Carene stub with Montblanc JFK Navy Blue and my Stipula Passaporto M with Iroshizuku Yama Guri.

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Serwex Special 101 with Noodler's Blue-Black, Pilot 78G M with Kaweco Palm Green, Hero 330 with Kaweco Palm Green. I also played around with one of my Esterbrook Radio dip pen nibs using Parker Quink Micro-film Black.

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Today is special day. I just received my new Sailor Professional Gear Four Seasons Manyou - Green Lush Metallic Green. Body Gold accents, 14K Gold Plated Nib MF and can't quit writing with it. Although I did use a Platinum Preppy for a few minutes. Edit: I forgot, I am using the ink cartridge that came with the pen. It is a very nice and friendly black.

post-124902-0-67353400-1444791686_thumb.jpg

post-124902-0-80403900-1444791700_thumb.jpg

Edited by BobGast

My "new" Sheaffer Imperial II Deluxe. Fine PdAg Triumph nib, inked with Waterman Serenity Blue. An interesting experience.

Practice, patience, perseverance

Inked up and in use today:

Visconti AG925 Ti Skelton with Iro Fuyu Syogun

Parker 75 silver barleycorn with Iro Kon Peki

Parker 75 flighter with Parker Quink Blue Black

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Today is special day. I just received my new Sailor Professional Gear Four Seasons Manyou - Green Lush Metallic Green. Body Gold accents, 14K Gold Plated Nib MF and can't quit writing with it. Although I did use a Platinum Preppy for a few minutes. Edit: I forgot, I am using the ink cartridge that came with the pen. It is a very nice and friendly black.

I love this one. Is it a full size Pro Gear or the slim version?

Inked and using:

Pilot Custom 823 with Take-sumi

Sailor Imperial Black with Kon-peki

Sailor 1911 Full-Size (Rhodium) with Asa-gao

Lamy 2000 with Fuyu-gaki

Blue and black Pelikan M400, M, Pelikan Edelstein Sapphire.

Clear Pelikan M200, EF, Pelikan Edelstein Garnet.

Black Pelikan M200, F, Pelikan Edelstein Topaz.