Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Accompanying others...clockwise...

Modern Conklin Duragraph in so called cracked ice..stub nib.

Filcao Atlantica Oro..fine nib..

Sheaffer Balance ll Aspen..stub nib...

Parker "51" Vacumatic double broad stub{ish} nib....

Sheaffer Marine Green striated Balance flexie extra-fine.....

Bexley Deco Band Ag .925 / Au 585/1000 trim..broad nib......

Wahl-Eversharp Gold Seal Emerald sexie flexie medium.......

Sheaffer Legacy Ag .925 vermeil cap band stub nib........

Montblanc 344 flexible fine nib.........

Bexley Imperial fitted with a soft 750/1000 fine nib..........

TWSBI Eco black fine nib...........

They are filled with various blues..blue blacks..and two

are filled with vintage Quink green ink.

fpn_1440880108__wilkinsonmytho69.jpg

Fred

Pelikan M800 M stub with Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Conway Stewart Model 58, broad italic nib, ink - CS Tavy.

Came home after a while away to find a package waiting with this little dream inside.

Before I went away I had inked up my Omas Arte Italiana with J Herbin's Rouge Hematite. It has not been touched in 9 weeks. Took it out and put nib to paper. Immediate start up and did not skip a beat. I was expecting there would be an issue but not in the least.

Edited by GreyPix

Conway Stewart Model 58, broad italic nib, ink - CS Tavy.

Came home after a while away to find a package waiting with this little dream inside.

Before I went away I had inked up my Omas Arte Italiana with J Herbin's Rouge Hematite. It has not been touched in 9 weeks. Took it out and put nib to paper. Immediate start up and did not skip a beat. I was expecting there would be an issue but not in the least.

Always pleasant to meet an old friend after a while and start right up like y'all were never apart. Pens starting up after some time sitting are cool, too.

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

Today I am using a Montblanc 136 and first year 146. The 146 is almost empty, so I'm trying to decide what to put in it next. Currently, it has Jonathan Swift seaweed green ink in it.

Lamy Al-Star, Pilot Metropolitan, Parker 51 Special, and Noodler's Ahab demo. All of them filled HoD because I'm using them at uni

Don't mind me, I like to ramble... A LOT

Accompanying others this Delta Nautilus in Ag.925/blue and sportin'

a fine nib...........................................................

fpn_1441099691__nightstalkerchainknite.j

Fred

Accompanying others this Delta Nautilus in Ag.925/blue and sportin'

a fine nib...........................................................

fpn_1441099691__nightstalkerchainknite.j

Fred

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Give it a rest Fred, you're killin' me.

I have 3 grail pens, and 2 of them are yours.....

so

Why don't you just send me this Nautilus, and the Gaius Julius Caesar and we'll leave it at that.

No!

Damn!

There goes the family jewellery.

I'm now off to webuyanyheirlooms.com

Ian

Inked up ALL of my pens with Pelikan Brilliant Black in an attempt to finish my first bottle of ink.

So,

TWSBI 580

TWSBI mini

Pilot Decimo

Pilot Stargazer

Pilot Metropolitan

Pilot Prera

Cross Classic Century

Faber Castell Emotion

Faber Castell Emotion

Parker Vector

Parker Vector

Parker Frontier

Lamy Studio

Lamy Vista

Dupont Fidelio

Rotring Esprit

Should take a while to run them dry.

Inked up ALL of my pens with Pelikan Brilliant Black in an attempt to finish my first bottle of ink.

So,

TWSBI 580

TWSBI mini

Pilot Decimo

Pilot Stargazer

Pilot Metropolitan

Pilot Prera

Cross Classic Century

Faber Castell Emotion

Faber Castell Emotion

Parker Vector

Parker Vector

Parker Frontier

Lamy Studio

Lamy Vista

Dupont Fidelio

Rotring Esprit

Should take a while to run them dry.

:lol: :lticaptd:

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Today I will mostly be writing with a Lamy Studio, fine nib, ink - Montblanc Lavender.

Cleaning out my Delta and deciding what ink to use next.