What Pens Are You Using Today 2

______Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Delta MOMO LE in Racing Red! Filled with FPN VCV ink.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Delta MOMO LE in Racing Red! Filled with FPN VCV ink.

Wearing sunglasses today? What a combo! Love that VCV ink!

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

My first Esterbrook, a green SJ with a firm EF nib from Main Street Pens. Handy. Inked up with FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire. Pretty cool.

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

Brought along the following Bexley pens.

Carved Obsidian black chased hard rubber fine nib.

Original Lime Pearl with a Sweet Minka fine..

Decoband blue/black ebonite stub...

They are all filled with Skrip Blue-Black #22......

Fred

Two today:

My birth-year Montblanc 146 with R & K Salix (I'm on an iron gall blue-black kick) and an Aurora Optima with Kon-peki.

http://s28.postimg.org/4hrht2vbh/IMG_4770.jpg

Edited by atomic_doug

Pelikan | Pilot | Montblanc | Sailor | Franklin-Christoph | Platinum | OMAS

currently using an MB 136 with an oblique broad nib filled with kon-peki ink.

Keeping the others company..this Bexley Cable Twist in Bronze

with an expressive medium{ish} nib....Ink: Diamine Blue-Black....

fpn_1438287842__bexley94cabletwist.jpg

Fred

who is not bedeviled by triskaidekaphobia

Edited by Freddy

I recently got an OM nib for my Lamy Safari. Still getting used to it, but I'm amazed how smooth it is.

I was impressed with a Montblanc's OM nib's smoothness recently. And it 'sang,' too. But alas it was too unforgiving for daily use. And all the pens in my stable gotta work for a living. So it's getting stubbed.

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

TWSBI Eco 1.1 with Watermans Harmonious Green. Initially wasn't thrilled about how dry the pen was, but ended up loving it because now I can use it on regular paper as well. This is the first pen I've been able to use on regular paper that wasn't a standard nib using noodlers black or x feather.

Among others a TWSBI ECO in black sportin' a fine nib

and filled with blue-black Diamine..................................

Fred

Pilot Parallel in 1.5 and 2.4 mm: practising italic handwriting with Lloyd J. Reynolds' videos on my iPad. Just finished lesson 10, safe joins.

Edit: I use the videos posted on YouTube by Reedalumni. Here is lesson 10:

which should help you find the rest, if you are interested. Lesson 2 seems to be missing. Edited by pmhudepo

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development