Has Anyone Pelikan Student Pens Collection?

mitto

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idur53

• mitto

• dukebman

• Sailor Kenshin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Dear GOD!!!

Im soooooo happy for this post gents! Many thanks for it.

However I consider myself a collector of old Montblancs but my "subhobby" is these Pelikan P20 and P10 pens and for the last 10 years I felt like im the only one in the whole world.

Now thanks to you it all changed :)

Attached is a quickly shot photo about a part of my collection. Enjoy!

And let me know if you'd like to see more :)

Yes , show us more .

Khan M. Ilyas

Very nice. Did it came in the box?

Yes it did. Unfortunately the box is a little worn but anyhow its something I have never seen anywhere. The ballpen is absolutely uniq.

The first cheapest fountain pen for youth made Pelikan with the Happy Pen in 1973. He corresponded with the technique of the Pelikano, but should vary with the trendy look of the school fillers. Pictures of Happy Pen I showed a little before.
To 1980 there were more cheap models. Until 1986 there was no further pens.
The P10 Twist began a new series of youth fillers in 1986.
The pens were made of single-color injection molded parts in the beginning. By the time the first simple forms were printed, and later multicolored motifs.
There were also pens made with a metal clip that should enhance the fountain pen.
1994/95 made Pelican the M22 Nature as a piston pen. It was produces only 5 months. All previous and later were cartridge pens.
With later models varied the shape of the clip. Annually published at least 4 different new designs.
The model P23 Gallery of fountain pen was thicker. It corresponds to the model produced today.
My collection includes over 160 variates this model series and can be reproduced only as an example here.
There are also other interesting cheap fountain pen models. These were probably about the end of the 80s made after Pelikan had taken over the company Laurin in Waiblingen. These pens can be recognized because the barrel was produced by injection molding machines, like the old Laurin pen. Also the nib unit complies with these ancient pens.

Thanks for helping clarify some aspects of the pens I mentioned in my earlier post. The P23's have the same cap as the Geha I have. The unknown one I bought in Libya, and the Geha have the same nib and feed as the Laurin pens you refer to. At some point I will have to find the time to post pictures of the pens.

Here comes another nice one what is really a prize (for some like me :) )

Very nice combination, very rare.
A ballpoint pen to match the fountain pen I've ever seen. Especially not at that time. I know ballpoint pens, but having a different subject within the series. But these are just chance findings, since I only collect fountain pens.
From the fountain pen shown I have a similar model from the same series.
post-110158-0-72904900-1421227104_thumb.jpg
Above that shown by dukebman, below the second in the series.

Thanks for helping clarify some aspects of the pens I mentioned in my earlier post. The P23's have the same cap as the Geha I have. The unknown one I bought in Libya, and the Geha have the same nib and feed as the Laurin pens you refer to. At some point I will have to find the time to post pictures of the pens.

I'm excited to see pictures of your fountain pen.

Very nice combination, very rare.
A ballpoint pen to match the fountain pen I've ever seen. Especially not at that time. I know ballpoint pens, but having a different subject within the series. But these are just chance findings, since I only collect fountain pens.
From the fountain pen shown I have a similar model from the same series.
Above that shown by dukebman, below the second in the series.

Such beauties...

I wonder if you have all the P20 and P20 Pen Collection models. I only have those I already shown plus a few but I have seen at least 22-23 different types over the years. So my collection is like halfway there. Do you have the old super pirate as well? I got one from my wife. It was cute as she told me she used and loved it very much at school during the '80s :)

Thanks for all the photos as I'm always curious about student FPs. I like how they were offered w/cheery colors and patterns too. Yes black and other monotone FPs are fine but it's nice to see a change of pace once in a while.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

Such beauties...

I wonder if you have all the P20 and P20 Pen Collection models. I only have those I already shown plus a few but I have seen at least 22-23 different types over the years. So my collection is like halfway there. Do you have the old super pirate as well? I got one from my wife. It was cute as she told me she used and loved it very much at school during the '80s :)

I think that's the Super-Pirate-Pen P25 that you mean. He has come to the market in 1991. Instead of a reserve cartridge an erase cartridge was introduced at the end of the barrel.

post-110158-0-31537600-1421331858_thumb.jpg

I have five M&K 120's, each with a different size nib. One is green, one has a "fantasy" gray marble and black binde and the rest are black. One has had a sterling silver crown added to the cap after the original cracked, and one MC110

calligraphy pen. One of the pens in the picture is a vintage Lamy with a stub nib.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii101/matthewsno/DSCN2204_zps05d6b885.jpg

Edited by ANM

And the end of all our exploring

Will be to arrive where we started

And know the place for the first time. TS Eliot

Another youth pen is the Pelikan-GO!

Nyanzilla already showed in this topic a pink M75 GO! The M75 in pink or turquoise is a piston pen.

Pelikan 1992 produced the GO! not only as a piston pen, but also as a cartridge pen P70, which should appeal to the youth more. They had the same color and shape of the M75. There was this fountain pen also in white / black, a model variant that is found only very rare today.

post-110158-0-11064300-1421333388_thumb.jpg

below the two piston pen, above the three cartridge pen

post-110158-0-75796000-1421333392_thumb.jpg

Edited by idur53

Another youth pen is the Pelikan-GO!
Nyanzilla already showed in this topic a pink M75 GO! The M75 in pink or turquoise is a piston pen.
Pelican 1992 produced the GO! not only as a piston pen, but also as a cartridge pen P70, which should appeal to the youth more. They had the same color and shape of the M75. There was this fountain pen also in white / black, a model variant that is found only very rare today.
below the two piston pen, above the three cartridge pen

You really have them all huh? :)

Its impressive! Do you maybe have the Moovie series as well? I only have 2 of them :(

The question is, how many different models of the series P22 Moovie there were absolutely? I have currently 12 models, but I know at least 4 more that I have ever seen.

post-110158-0-95609200-1421407007_thumb.jpg

Great. You have a great collection of Pelikanos. I have been dowloading and saving all the pictures shown of the pens eversince I started this thread. Have a great album now of Plikanos . Thank you all.

Khan M. Ilyas

Please be correct, Khan! These are not Pelikanos. There are fountain pen for teenagers. The term Pelikano describes a special school fountain pen.