The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Does Anyone Know What Pen This Is?

pen plume gold black fancy blueink anyone know what does

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GottaLovePens

GottaLovePens

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2014 - 17:29

I was recently looking through my stationary and stumbled across a fancy-looking pen.

Since I have no clue what the pen is other than it's a ballpoint I was wondering if some kind person could identify it..

Here Are Some Details:
It's mainly back with gold rings at the top and center, it has a gold tip and clip with a blue ocean-like background in the middle which then fades back into black.

On the clip it reads L'Plume which I can only guess is the brand. But when I search that on the internet all I find is fountain pens by that brand and can't find any information or pictures of this pen...

Thanks - Hope someone can help! :)

Sponsored Content

#2 Pickwick

Pickwick

Pickwick

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:02

There was a topic regarding your pen. The general opinion was the pen was manufactured in China, and being assembled by a supplier in Devon in the 1980s and 90s. After that nothing more was heard.

They came as a boon, and a blessing to men,
The Pickwick, the Owl and the Waverley pen

Sincerely yours,

Pickwick

#3 GottaLovePens

GottaLovePens

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:16

There was a topic regarding your pen. The general opinion was the pen was manufactured in China, and being assembled by a supplier in Devon in the 1980s and 90s. After that nothing more was heard.

Okay, Thanks for your help! :)

#4 GottaLovePens

GottaLovePens

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:25

Just as a point of interest, do you know how much it would be worth?

#5 Wolverine1

Wolverine1

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,555 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:46

It is worth very little, maybe nothing. Please post a few detailed pictures of the pen. You are asking us to guess something about a pen we havent seen. Your question makes no sense without pictures of said pen.

Edited by Wolverine1, 11 December 2014 - 20:25.

#6 RMN

RMN

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,154 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2014 - 23:23

Yes, do post some pics. Black pens with gold furniture, as that is called are numerous. Only that clip description is rather special. But as they say: a picture says more than a thousand words... (a sharp and detailed picture, that is.

Also: If you screw it open: what type of refill does it have? That could also be a good start.

Oh, and :W2FPN:

D.ick

~

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pen, plume, gold, black, fancy, blueink, anyone, know, what, does

Sponsored Content

|