• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misfit

• bernardo

• prashant.tikekar

• mehandiratta

Lamy 2000, Makrolon, with an extra fine nib, filled with Diamine Grey. Just changed the nib from a fine and what a transformation, really love this pen now.

Also a Aion rollerball, love the pen absolutely hate the refill and worse still there is no alternative to a M63 - ah well such is life!

Greg

"may our fingers remain ink stained"

Handwriting - one of life's pure pleasures

fpn_1515767531__lamy.jpg

Lamy Safari - fine. My first Lamy! I'm brand new to this hobby (quickly becoming an obsession!), and just got this in yesterday. I'm loving it!

Edited by Tookiedoo

Lamy 2k with Montblanc Meisterstuck 90 years Grey and Lamy Persona with Lamy Blue.

Edited by tartarochos

Lamy AL-star in Charged Green, medium nib, filled with vintage Sheaffer Skrip King's Gold. This combo makes me really happy.

Edited by thudthwacker

Safari Petrol EF with Caran D'Ache Infinite Grey! My first pen and ink.

A great pen made even better by the ease of nib swap.

The 1.1 to 1.9 stub nibs are so quick to slip on for a quick header even when inked.

Lamy Vista-Fine Black--Sailor Kiwa Guro

I love this pen-nib-ink combo for EDC. Haven't found a better one

I love how light it is, great it looks, comfortable, and above all reliable.

Lamy Profil 81, with Pelikan 4001 black. I don't like the appearance of these pens the way some other people do, but I agree that the nib is commendably smooth. Beyond the nib, the rest of the story means this pen isn't filled often. By me.

• 3 weeks later...

Three of the ten pens I take to work are Lamy:

Lamy AL Star Vibrant Pink with 1.1mm nib - inked with Pilot Iroshizuku Yama Budo

Lamy Safari Neon Coral with F nib - inked with Lamy Vibrant Pink

Lamy Safari Neon Lime with B nib - inked with Lamy Neon Lime (for highlighting)

(the others are Chinese cheapies)

My aluminum Lamy Aion with a medium nib inked with a Birmingham Riddle Green (almost grayish black with some green undertones).

One of the old mustard yellow Safari's with black trim. Lamy black ink cart, nice broad nib.