The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Your Favourite Edison

edison pen edison favorite custom colourful

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 stevekolt

stevekolt

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:10

My Menlo Pump Filler in blue and gold striated acrylic. 1.1 stub nib. We were relocating to WV, so I had it done in the those colors. I used it to sign the sales paperwork for our place in NJ...a treasured pen for sure! :D

Sponsored Content

#42 Bill Wood

Bill Wood

Bill Wood

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:19

Menlo at the moment. Darn near perfect. Sometimes I don't even use the pump. I fill it up after a good cleaning with a syringe. It's my avatar to the left. Might be the best enginered pen I've seen in a long time. Love it.

#43 Rudolf

Rudolf

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 May 2015 - 14:27

I have put a steel F-nib in my Collier. The gold M-nib was too broad for me and the inkflow was not good. It's a pity. But the steel F-nib is great! Inkflow starts instantly when the nib touches the paper.

A good fountainpen is an edc reliable writing tool

#44 pen_master

pen_master

Evelyn Waugh was a man.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 July 2018 - 19:32

My Edison Nouveau Premiere Winter Edition 2018. Filled with orange ink.

Attached Images

• 20180714_152614.jpg

pen_master

#45 letterByOwl

letterByOwl

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 July 2018 - 18:02

Pearl based on its size and shape.I have a translucent Menlo Draw Filler and, as cool as it is to watch the ink fill and slosh around, it’s quite tedious to clean especially where it’s been stained (since it’s translucent).

#46 southpaw

southpaw

Museum Piece

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:59

Herald Grande, black, custom etching, fitted with a semi-flex 14k FPNibs semi-flex nib.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

#47 white_lotus

white_lotus

Caution: Absinthe Distiller with Ink

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2018 - 15:20

I'm glad some folks have updated this thread. I have a number of Edison pens all of which I like, but my favorite style is the Beaumont pneumatic. It just fits my hand perfectly. Unfortunately, some of my favorite inks don't play nice with the latex sac, so they get to have an extended vacation with Brian Gray for repair. So now I use Montblanc and Visconti inks in them, and we'll see how that goes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: edison pen, edison, favorite, custom, colourful

Sponsored Content

|