The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

I Wonder Who Won This Lot Of Vintage Ink, Nibs, And Pens?

speedballesterbrook osmiroid vintage ink desk pen

4 replies to this topic

#1 jdllizard

jdllizard

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2014 - 22:06

I was a bidder but lost. The only piece I was interested in was that black desk pen marked US Government. If you won this lot for the inks, nibs or other pens and aren't interested in that US Government desk pen, I'd love to buy it off you.

http://goo.gl/FTbDBo

$_57 (1).jpg

You can see the pen at the very bottom of the pic.
John L

Sponsored Content

#2 OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2014 - 22:18

Someone had the pretty keen eye there.

I almost blew right past 3 pics..

But the 4th one with the 5 Osmiroid screw in (Estie) nibs with the U.S. Esite (I think) pen makes this a pretty neat deal.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

#3 jdllizard

jdllizard

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2014 - 22:24

Someone had the pretty keen eye there.

I almost blew right past 3 pics..

But the 4th one with the 5 Osmiroid screw in (Estie) nibs with the U.S. Esite (I think) pen makes this a pretty neat deal.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Ugh, I know. I screwed up by not bidding enough. I was hoping to get it cheap as it didn't see much interest. I should have just bid high and resold everything but the US Government pen and Osmiroid nibs.
John L

#4 gweimer1

gweimer1

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2014 - 22:32

I was tempted, but let it go.  I missed the desk pen altogether, but caught the Osimiroid nibs.

#5 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:49

Just keep in mind that the Osmiroid nibs are gold-plated nibs. In general they are pretty inexpensive on "the bay".

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: speedballesterbrook, osmiroid, vintage ink, desk pen

Sponsored Content

|