Estie Repairs

rongarland

I'm a newbie. I really don't like Estie's but someone gave me one that doesn't work. I'm not lowlife enough to toss it, so maybe I should have the crack in the section repaired. IF someone was going to have that done, Who might be the person to call upon and HOW might someone reach that person?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gerry

• antoniosz

• Brian Anderson

• rongarland

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, we all were newbies at one time - maybe we are still :)

Repairing a crack in an Estie section is not worth it. Or ask around, people may be willing to send you one if they have. There are so many inexpensive esties that you might as well buy a new one.

Sorry for asking but do you see a crack or you assume that there is one?

Edited by antoniosz

I'm a newbie.  I really don't like Estie's but someone gave me one that doesn't work.  I'm not lowlife enough to toss it, so maybe I should have the crack in the section repaired.  IF someone was going to have that done, Who might be the person to call upon and HOW might someone reach that person?

Congratulations Rongarland, since it is your second post - we reward newbies for posting, and your reward is a free - (no kidding) free repair of your Estie. I only ask that you cover the shipping both ways.

I really want you to have a positive experience with Esties, and the FPN - hence the offer. We'll talk later I expect.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your beginning Estie collection. (You have no idea where it will lead...:P )

Please PM me for an address, and provide yours, if you are interested.

I only guarantee that I will try my best to provide you with a professional repair, and to let you know of any problems encountered if they will affect return to you.

And I specifically deny any responsibility should you become addicted to Esties as a result. Professional councelling is available at additional cost. :)

Sincerely,

Gerry

I second Antonios's advice, repairing the crack is probably a futile attempt, as there are parts galore, either you'll find them at an antique store or flea market, or you'll be able to pick one up on ebay for cheap. Alternatively, you might try to fix the crack, perhaps a little superglue in the crack with a toothpick might do well enough for a quick nasty fix.

Or....., get rid of that pen by sending it to me at the home for wayward esterbrooks. ;) If Esties aren't for you don't worry, they're not for everyone.

Best-

Brian

www.esterbrook.net All Esterbrook, All the Time.

Careful, Brian is an evil EstieMan. He;ll suck up anything remotely Esterbrook. I offer this as a public service announcement - send your patients to me...

Gerry