The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pelikan M205 Half Suggested Retail Price

pelikan m205 pen chalet black friday

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arkanabar

Arkanabar

Ain't I a stinker?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2014 - 13:32

I just discovered PenChalet.com on the "What are you waiting for in the mail" thread, and decided to check it out.

And I saw that they are indeed promising the Pelikan Tradition M205 at half price.  Available are black, white, and taupe, stainless nib available in medium, broad, and italic.

Obviously, I have never shopped with PenChalet, and also, I don't own this pen.  I have the very similar M200 Tradition, and it is easily my favorite pen.

Sponsored Content

#2 highlander1307

highlander1307

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2014 - 13:58

Thank you. Added to my Fountain Pen bookmarks.

#3 shawndp

shawndp

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2014 - 17:37

I've purchased from Pen Chalet a couple of times - one of my fav American pen retailers. There's a Black Friday coupon code BLACK15 to sweeten the deal. I've purchased a M205 in black from them and while it wins no awards in the looks department it is an amazing writer.

#4 Ronnie Aloha

Ronnie Aloha

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:22

Great dealer. The order I received also had a discount coupon for my next order.

#5 whych

whych

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:27

Nothing wrong with their service.

Just remember if you are in UK that HMRC put their oar in and charge VAT/Duty plus 8 pound for Royal Mail's 'Freindship Fees' for collecting the VAT.

Any UK users wanting a discount coupon, I can give you mine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan m205, pen chalet, black friday

Sponsored Content

|