• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyYNWA

• lgsoltek

• Dhruv_Sood

• migo984

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder why nobody else orders these inks in india. They can be bought cheaply from Rakuten.

if you ask me the reason like payment in other currency, dealing with custom and reliability of seller is mostly concerned

if you ask me the reason like payment in other currency, dealing with custom and reliability of seller is mostly concerned

Payment in other currency: yeah, so? Use PayPal. I think the price may be a problem. Most of the inks available in India cost a fraction of this. But with Rakuten, prices are less.

Dealing with customs: never death with them. Delhi custom officers are nice, never sent me any sort of notice. Just applied the custom duty and postman collected it from me. I don't think it's that troublesome.

Reliability of the seller: use FPN to check that. It's not here for just reviews.

Payment in other currency: yeah, so? Use PayPal. I think the price may be a problem. Most of the inks available in India cost a fraction of this. But with Rakuten, prices are less.

Dealing with customs: never death with them. Delhi custom officers are nice, never sent me any sort of notice. Just applied the custom duty and postman collected it from me. I don't think it's that troublesome.

Reliability of the seller: use FPN to check that. It's not here for just reviews.

ok. Payment in foreign currency is the major issues with me since i don't have credit card and there is no way i can convert ruppee to dollar so as to buy it from foreign sellers. Even though i have paypal there is no way to add fund

Just ask somebody to make a payment for you via PayPal(who knows and trusts you) and reimburse them back using your bank account.

Also, you can use a debit card on PayPal. If you have a bank account, then you must be having a debit card too.

^That's where i ordered from. Just came in half an hour ago.

http://i.minus.com/j6OewzyN4bw2G.JPG

Don't worry about the midnight thing, i ordered on 31/07 and it renewed the next day. It will renew monthly.

Is it possible for you to compare Shigure, Nioi-Sumire and Yama-dori side by side?

I'm curious to see how they compare.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

I'll try doing that. I cannot guarantee anything about my photography skills though. :P

Thanks, I think they will be good enough.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

Is it possible for you to compare Shigure, Nioi-Sumire and Yama-dori side by side?

I'm curious to see how they compare.

Quick and dirty comparison:

21060248195_a1e9d56d71_c.jpg

Go for it. :)

Let me know how you like the Sailor Nano inks. I love the black and blue/black (doesn't appear to be a true blue/black, but the shade of blue is intriguing) and have both bottles. I don't have too much trouble cleaning it out of fountain pens, but I understand that some do. Don't let the Nano ink sit idle in your pen for too long, but that goes for any ink.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

So happy the offer was extended through September. I just ordered my set of 8 minutes ago.

Wish they were here!!

Double post.

I may have to purchase a second set, now.

Irony is pretty ironic sometimes. ;)

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

You have certainly gone above and beyond! Truly an awesome review. Thank you so much for spending the phenomenal amount of time this must have taken.

Mary