A Question About Ebay...

freewheelingvagabond

Anybody has experience with rozmenko and/or italianpens?
I'm considering getting myself an Aurora Optima.
Thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freewheelingvagabond

• Richard F

• Ghost Plane

• chunya

I haven't personally used Italianpens, but I know someone who has, without any problems. What is interesting about their negative feedback is that they all, except one, come from people with a handful of Ebay feedback.

Moving this to Market Watch. I've bought from Italian Pens. Nice pens,mnicely shipped VERY terse communications if any.

I haven't personally used Italianpens, but I know someone who has, without any problems. What is interesting about their negative feedback is that they all, except one, come from people with a handful of Ebay feedback.

Ok, thank you for the information!

Moving this to Market Watch. I've bought from Italian Pens. Nice pens,mnicely shipped VERY terse communications if any.

Oops, sorry I didn't post in the most appropriate forum. Thank you for your feedback!

I made a "buy it now" purchase from Italianpens via eBay toward the end of last month. When the pen didn't arrive by the estimated date, I contacted the seller and was told he was awaiting a shipment from the manufacturer/distributor in the nib size I had ordered. The pen arrived 10 days later. Other than this delay and the initial absence of communication, all was OK and the price was better than that of other online retailers.

I once won an auction from Italianpens and even with my unexpected bank error delaying my payment, he still waited for me to get it sorted out and shipped it as soon as i payed. Great seller IME.

I made a "buy it now" purchase from Italianpens via eBay toward the end of last month. When the pen didn't arrive by the estimated date, I contacted the seller and was told he was awaiting a shipment from the manufacturer/distributor in the nib size I had ordered. The pen arrived 10 days later. Other than this delay and the initial absence of communication, all was OK and the price was better than that of other online retailers.

Ok, thank you so much!

I once won an auction from Italianpens and even with my unexpected bank error delaying my payment, he still waited for me to get it sorted out and shipped it as soon as i payed. Great seller IME.

Ok, thanks a bunch!

He is legit. Pens arrive. Do not expect complex communication, he must not be that proficient in English (or Google translate). Source: bought several pens. And he has been around for ages.

I've made purchases from Italian Pens without issue. It takes them a couple days to get things out the door but they tell you that up front. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

I've made one purchase from ItalianPens and it went quite well. I bought an Omas paragon with the ruthenium hardware. When it arrived I did not like the darkness of the metal. Seemed darker that I imagined. I returned the pen and bought a different Omas. All this took a bit of time but I was happy in the end.

I had fast shipping from the one purchase I made fro ItalianPens. It was a good experience and would buy from them again.

I have purchased a couple of pens from rozmenko. Very pleased with the results. And when there was a problem with one pen, he quickly addressed the issue. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

I've bought five from Lou at italianpens, and when I didn't like two when seeing them first hand for the first time upon receipt, he had no problems accepting return and immediately crediting my paypal (I'm not so sure I'd be as patient and accomodating with a customer like myself as he has been with me). He has a great relationship with Kenro, the US distributor for Omas and Aurora. If he hasn't had the nib I needed for a pen he was offering, he'd have them source it from Italy and ship directly to me from NYC upon arrival still in sealed box. I highly recommend him.

• 6 months later...

I have purchased a couple of pens from rozmenko. Very pleased with the results. And when there was a problem with one pen, he quickly addressed the issue. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Hi, I was wondering what method he used to ship the pens? On the auction, it says AusPost Express Courier International but in another auction, in the description, he has written DHL. Also, how were the custom fees? I'm looking to purchase from him, and just trying to get an idea of what extra fees I might be dinged with. Mind you, I'm in Canada, so it could be completely different. I'm pretty sure if it's DHL, it's going to hurt, fee-wise :(