The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Kartos Floral Stationery

kartos san lorenzo italy floral folio cards stationery roses barnes and noble paper

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Tessy Moon

Tessy Moon

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever" ~ Keats

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:28

Your two sets of stationery are lovely; I like the new set a lot, too.

I may have some good news for you about Peter Pauper Press: I think I have more than a dozen of their notebooks, all of which I have found to be fountain pen friendly; and their designs are usually very modest. I'd expect you can't go wrong with their stationery either. Enjoy!

I might get one of their journals! I really enjoy the stationery and am quite pleased with it thus far! Their floral designs are quite pretty!

Tessy Moon

My thoughts are filled with beautiful words for the King, and I will use my voice as a writer would use pen and ink. Psalm 45:1

Sponsored Content

#22 Tessy Moon

Tessy Moon

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:34

In my previous post I forgot to say that these sets are, or at least, were quite common in France.

To insure fountain pen friendly behavior, a set of Clairefontaine notecards decorated with flowers stickers could make a suitable replacement.

Oh I dream of going to France someday! I have never been to Europe but I so long to go! I remember my passion for France started with a country report I did in 6th grade and I fell in love with Paris - or at least the idea of Paris. I hope someday I can go really go there! I am sure it is perfectly lovely!!!  :)

What Clairefontaine note cards do you mean? Are they available in the USA? Please do share more information! I have Triomphe, and a couple notebooks from Clairefontaine, but have not had the fortune to see any note cards!

Speaking of note cards, I do love G Lalo Verge De France, but they are not inexpensive.  I have rose and lavender medium tablets and I do adore them. Sometimes I cut the papers in half to make a small card when I want to send a short note. They are so lovely! I have been eyeing their note card sets as well, but have not yet purchased them...but I really want to.  ;)

Tessy Moon

My thoughts are filled with beautiful words for the King, and I will use my voice as a writer would use pen and ink. Psalm 45:1

#23 TwilightFury

TwilightFury

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 00:45

I used to be a stationery fanatic ever since I was a kid. That rose stationery is SO pretty!

Pens I own: Waterman Hemisphere F, Pelikan Epoch M, Parker Frontier Luna Purple M, 9 Lamy Safaris, 2 Pelikan Futures, 2 Heros, Taccia Amethyst Mosaic M, Lamy 2000 B, Kaweco Sport B, Pelikan M101N Souveran
When I win the lottery: Montblanc Boheme Doue Collection - Pirourette with Lilac Stone FP

#24 Tessy Moon

Tessy Moon

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:26

I used to be a stationery fanatic ever since I was a kid. That rose stationery is SO pretty!

I think I will never out grow my love for pretty stationery! I am a writer after all, so that provides a good excuse....sort of  ;)

My mom sews quilts and she has tons and tons of fabrics and quilts from years of collecting and sewing - in boxes, closets, cabinets, dressers, etc. I will probably be just like that but with stationery, pens & inks.  ;)

Check your local B&N they might have some of this prettiness in stock!   ;)

Tessy Moon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kartos, san lorenzo, italy, floral, folio, cards, stationery, roses, barnes and noble, paper

Sponsored Content

|