The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

New Diamine 150Th Anniversary Inks!

diamine new inks anniversary colours

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#161 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,738 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:57

I've now tried most of the samples I ordered from GPC of the Anniversary inks.  I haven't made up my mind about Regency Blue or 1864 Blue Black (maybe in a broader nib for those).  Blue Velvet has a reddish sheen, but only on really good paper like Rhodia; it's nice, but also similar to a lot of other blue inks I've seen.  And have.

But Terra Cotta.... Oh MY!   :puddle:  It's one of those colors I didn't expect to like but just sort of makes me all melty inside.  That one is a keeper for sure.  I definitely need a full bottle....  :wub: 

Still have to try Silver Fox, but I'm expecting to like it (I tend to like grey inks).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Sponsored Content

#162 Thier.

Thier.

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 May 2015 - 17:12

I've just bought my first bottle of Diamine.  My dealer told me that he's the only one to have it in  Belgium. More than 100 colours in stock, 80 ml and a good price .... Diamine Bilberry is now in my Homo Sapiens !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I will buy more Diamine soon ...............

#163 Scribble Monboddo

Scribble Monboddo

Not-so-serious nibbage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 June 2015 - 14:53

Wow, I'm really behind the curve here!  But thanks to the very nice people at Diamine I have briefly reviewed the whole set here.  Blue Velvet's definitely my favourite : )

#164 bossy

bossy

Jesus is Lord

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 July 2015 - 00:07

Thanks

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right
to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers,
and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Revelation 22:14-15

#165 sandy101

sandy101

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 January 2016 - 16:19

Diamine tell me they will be releasing their 150th Anniversary edition inks in cartridges in 2016.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamine, new, inks, anniversary, colours

Sponsored Content

|