The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Snail Mail My Email

mail creative letter art project

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chewytulip

chewytulip

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 November 2014 - 23:06

In case you are itching to write some letters, but aren't sure what to write, you could volunteer for this project. I'm not affiliated with this art project, but I do plan to volunteer for it.

Basically, for one week you volunteer to write other people's letters and mail them.
For more details, check out the project's website at

http://snailmailmyemail.org

Sponsored Content

#2 phonelady61

phonelady61

a very confused woman

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Location:South carolina for now in the distant future florida
  • Flag:

Posted 05 November 2014 - 00:32

it sounds interesting but I don't know how safe it would be or I might be misunderstanding something but still sounds interesting .

Cathy :bunny01: 

:happyberet: 

#3 chewytulip

chewytulip

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:59

It sounds pretty fun to me, too. From what I read about it, your own mailing address doesn't go on the mail you send out (and it doesn't get posted anywhere else, either) so it seems pretty safe to me.

#4 ernestcow

ernestcow

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2015 - 13:25

a good way to put unused pens to work

Flex Away  :D

postcardletter.png

#5 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 13:44

I'm not sure I could write letters on behalf of other people, but I bet there are many people who can

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mail, creative, letter, art, project

Sponsored Content

|