• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PrestoTenebroso

• Cryptos

• RMN

• dork

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The website is working for me. The pens are wooden and clip less. I'm interested in understanding the nib, feed and filling system more. There are no pictures or explanations of the nib unit. It just says that they come with a Zebra G nib and an ink sac. I googled the G nib, and it's just a cheap dip pen nib.

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Okay. I found the youtube videos. These are actually really cool. They are fountain pens that take a dip pen nib, basically. I'm very interested.

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the macassar ebony. Such a beautiful looking object.

Edited to remove some unseemly whinging. Apologies for that moment of weakness.

Edited by Cryptos

I'm selling affordable, high performance, "modern vintage" flex fountain pens. Designed, engineered and handmade with American labor in the USA.
The website is here:
www.DesiderataPens.com
Please check it out!

@ Presto Tenebroso: No advertising/dealing in the forums

The place for that - on an incidental basis - is Market Watch. If you want to advertise more regularly, consider a Premium membership.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the macassar ebony. Such a beautiful looking object. Unfortunately I am now at zero on pen funds and will be for the foreseeable future (unless someone wants to buy my unused pens from me).

And now they are sold out.

Looks like these interesting pens are not destined to ever find their way here. Such a pity.

Don't be pessimistic! I didn't just make 30 and then give up. Where are you located?

@ Presto Tenebroso: No advertising/dealing in the forums

The place for that - on an incidental basis - is Market Watch. If you want to advertise more regularly, consider a Premium membership.

D.ick

I'm sorry. I just read the terms. It won't happen again.

Tempting me with your 'BoySenBerry'... damn you lol. (The Macassar Ebony is really attractive as well).

Macassar ebony is an outstanding wood.

Don't be pessimistic! I didn't just make 30 and then give up. Where are you located?

I'm sorry. I just read the terms. It won't happen again.

Macassar ebony is an outstanding wood.

It's OK. Forgot to mention: good looking pens!!!

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I bought a BoySenBerry. Looking forward to receiving it. Nice clean website, good checkout etc. Congratulations on that!

Edited by HelenB

Congratulations on your store opening!

I find that I use my dip pens a lot more these days, so these are pretty exciting. I can't wait for mine to get here! :)

I bought a BoySenBerry. Looking forward to receiving it. Nice clean website, good checkout etc. Congratulations on that!

Thank you. I'm glad things worked smoothly!

It's OK. Forgot to mention: good looking pens!!!

D.ick

Thanks D.ick! I hate spammers, and the last thing I need is to get all Anakin Skywalker falling to the DarkSide becoming the thing I swore to fight against.

Congratulations on your store opening!

I find that I use my dip pens a lot more these days, so these are pretty exciting. I can't wait for mine to get here! :)

Did you see the shipping notes on the website?

Pretty cool - It seems like they'd be great for travel sketching (assuming the feeds work well).

I saw you are located in Chicago as well. Any chance there would be an opportunity to meet and try one out?

Edited by cpmcnamara

Pretty cool - It seems like they'd be great for travel sketching (assuming the feeds work well).

I saw you are located in Chicago as well. Any chance there would be an opportunity to meet and try one out?

Properly functioning feeds were one of the first things I dealt with when I started designing these.

Send me a private message, and we'll see if our paths cross somewhere easy for us both to get to.