The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Private Reserve Ink To The Uk And Europe, $4.95 Postage For Any Quantity!

pr private reserve privatereserve ink uk europe usa postage p&p

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sach

Sach

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 October 2014 - 20:32

Just wanted to let anyone interested in buying Private Reserve inks about a vendor called pensavings on Ebay. 

I bought a few bottles of PR ink, and was rather shocked when i came to realise that P&P was $4.95, shipping from USA to the UK. I ended up asking the vendor if this was correct, as I realise how heavy ink bottles are, and that shipping cost are bound to be more. He explained that this was in fact the case, and that he just about broke even with fountain pen inks, but helped with other areas of the business.

I subsequently ordered a few more, larger 110ml bottles, which the vendor ordered and has sent with the same remarkable postage rate. All transactions were smooth, and had great communication throughout.

I've asked if he is likely to stock Noodler's any time soon, and he said he was talking to the distributer with a view to doing this at some point in the near future. 

Until then, any one looking for PR inks, check his ebay store out!

Sponsored Content

#2 Pen Nut

Pen Nut

"You open one safe door and another one closes"

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,686 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 October 2014 - 20:40

Thanks for this. I will certainly give this guy a look.

Money may not make you happy but I would rather cry in a Rolls-Royce

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

#3 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 21:37

Thanks for the tip. He also sells Diamine ink at inexpensive prices too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pr, private, reserve, privatereserve, ink, uk, europe, usa, postage, p&p

Sponsored Content

|