The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Aesthetic Bay & Noodlers

singapore

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Norsk24

Norsk24

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 14:47

So I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this already or if I'm really just that late.  I was in Orchard today and decided I'd drop by Aesthetic Bay to buy some Noodlers BSB, Bulletproof Black and Apache Sunset. They lady helping me said that they are out of stock and that they put in an order last year but Noodlers isn't supplying them and not responding. This is the only place I know that sells Noodlers here in SG and in all honesty I haven't gone to Fook Hings yet to check if they do. Can anyone give me some info of any places that carry Noodlers ink here in SG? 

Thanks again,
Norsk24

Sponsored Content

#2 Lord Epic

Lord Epic

Just the kid with the fountain pens... no, don't mind me...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 14:49

AB has been out of stock since... forever because Noodler's can't keep up with the demand in the local (ie US) market, so they ain't shipping out here.

No other store sells Noodler's in SG, IIRC.

Your best bet is to wait for a MO, unless you don't mind the high shipping costs from US sites.

~Epic

Letter Writers Alliance

A sincere man am I
From the land where palm trees grow,
And I want before I die
My soul's verses to bestow.

All those moments will be lost in time.
Like tears in rain.
Time to die.

#3 Norsk24

Norsk24

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 14:54

Darn. I was really hoping to try out those inks for the first time. Thanks though 

AB has been out of stock since... forever because Noodler's can't keep up with the demand in the local (ie US) market, so they ain't shipping out here.

No other store sells Noodler's in SG, IIRC.

Your best bet is to wait for a MO, unless you don't mind the high shipping costs from US sites.

~Epic

Darn, I was really hoping that I'd get to try out those inks. Anyways thanks! 

#4 Lord Epic

Lord Epic

Just the kid with the fountain pens... no, don't mind me...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 14:55

Darn. I was really hoping to try out those inks for the first time. Thanks though 

Darn, I was really hoping that I'd get to try out those inks. Anyways thanks! 

Try asking in SFPL. I think some members may have bottles to sell. I know of people who do have extra.

~Epic

Letter Writers Alliance

A sincere man am I
From the land where palm trees grow,
And I want before I die
My soul's verses to bestow.

All those moments will be lost in time.
Like tears in rain.
Time to die.

#5 swanjun

swanjun

(Not really a lamb.)

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 17:40

I continue to be sad about those Singapore exclusives on the Aesthetic Bay site that are no longer available.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: singapore

Sponsored Content

|