The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

I Love Noodler's - Konrad With Noodler's Black

noodlers black konrad 1.1mm goulet stub

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JoolsH

JoolsH

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 16:28

Hi folks,

this is my first post on FPN.  I would like to thank everyone who has posted reviews as it made my life so much easier in selecting new pens.

Here is a letter I wrote using a Noodler's Konrad Pen with Noodler's Black.  I changed the flex nib out for a Goulet 1.1mm stub.  The letter is not technically a review, but more my reaction to an interview of Nathan Tardif by David Goulet.  However it may give you an idea on how the pen writes.  I used cheap printer paper and was pleasently surprised by the results.

Anyway, if you appriciciate what Noodler's stand for and enjoy there products, please post your gratification on this post.  I think Nathan Tardif is an inspirational person.

I hope you enjoy my letter and Long live Noodler's.

P.S Please excuse my handwriting, grammer and spelling.  I have to write, but I am not good at it.

Attached Images

• IMG_20140925_110422(3).jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Murky

Murky

Ink-ready-ble

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2014 - 17:42

Yes indeed, I too keep rambling around that Noodler's pens and inks are by far the best modern initiative in the fountain pen community... I too own a Clear Konrad and have modified its nib for extra flexibility, and a Clear Ahab in which I installed a Goulet 1.1i (well, what do you know... :D), great combo as well! Thank you Nathan Tardif!

"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true..." (Carl Sagan)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noodlers, black, konrad, 1.1mm, goulet, stub

Sponsored Content

|