The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Iroshizuku - Tsuki-Yo (Moonlight) - Crv - Group Review - 2014-10

co-razy-view group review october iroshizuku tsuki-yo crv

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 A144

A144

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 March 2015 - 16:34

I apologize for completely forgetting about this.  I got extremely busy with school and work, so I wasn't able to spend a whole lot of time online.  Also, I tend to rotate through my hobbies, probably since I can't afford all of them at once, and I got absorbed in another one.  Either way, I was going through some papers on my desk and came across my two CRV letters.  They're a wee bit late, but here they are:

Don't know why, but I couldn't get my scanner to scan this full letter.  The top line that's cut off just says Tsuki-yo.

Iroshizuku%20Tsuki%20yo%20CRV_zpswh4qhn4

Iroshizuku%20Tsuki%20yo%20CRV%202_zps6ur

To sum up my experience with Tsuki-yo.  Good performance out of all the pens I tried it in and on all the paper I tried it on.  Not a huge fan of the color, but I liked it better on the ivory paper.  It's not on my short list of Iroshizuku inks to get, but I hope to have them all one day.

Edited by A144, 24 March 2015 - 16:35.

So many inks, so little time...

Sponsored Content

#82 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,345 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 March 2015 - 16:39

Anthony, I enjoyed the CRV with you.  Amber

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Dark Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

#83 Lou Erickson

Lou Erickson

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 16:44

Thanks for following up, and sharing your experience.  I'd forgotten I sent that CRV off!  You have lovely handwriting, and you may think it's an ordinary blue-black, but it suits your handwriting nicely.

-- 

Lou Erickson - Handwritten Blog Posts

#84 A144

A144

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 March 2015 - 00:34

Anthony, I enjoyed the CRV with you.  Amber

So did I, just wish I'd gotten it up sooner!

Thanks for following up, and sharing your experience.  I'd forgotten I sent that CRV off!  You have lovely handwriting, and you may think it's an ordinary blue-black, but it suits your handwriting nicely.

Thank you! I've been working on my handwriting slowly since I started using pens.  It's just difficult while being in college since I tend to revert back to my fast scribble print when I'm taking notes in class.  I definitely liked the color better on the ivory paper though.

Edited by A144, 25 March 2015 - 00:35.

So many inks, so little time...

#85 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,345 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:59

From Lloyd.

2015-Ink_0281.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Dark Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: co-razy-view, group review, october, iroshizuku, tsuki-yo, crv

Sponsored Content

|