The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

How Can You Post A Purchase Request?

purchase post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jmeldorf

jmeldorf

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2014 - 18:15

I'm interested in purchasing a TWSBI Micarta (V.2) but cannot figure out how to post a "request to buy" on this website.  Can anyone explain how to do this or which forum to use?  Thx

Sponsored Content

#2 usk15

usk15

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2014 - 18:27

You need to become a golden member having at least 30 posts in different topics and have to be registered for more than 30 days.

http://www.fountainp...ctober-28-2013/

In this moment you have only 3 posts and you're registered from August 24, a week away from one step to become Golden Member.

#3 LamyOne

LamyOne

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 20:12

Hello Jmeldorf,

If you're in a rush to find this pen; you may also want to place a post in the Chinese pen sub-forum, explaining your situation.  The moderator may let it slide, (or they may not), due to your extenuating circumstances.  One thing you do not want to do, is post a lot of BS posts just to run your number up over the 30 mark. 

Best regards,

Chris

- He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me; and I in him. (JN 6:57)

- "A woman clothed in the sun," (REV 12.1); The Sun Danced at Fatima, Portugal; October 13, 1917.

- Thank you Blessed Mother and St. Jude for Graces and Blessings obtained from Our Lord.

#4 RMN

RMN

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,112 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 September 2014 - 16:56

Hello Jmeldorf,

If you're in a rush to find this pen; you may also want to place a post in the Chinese pen sub-forum, explaining your situation.  The moderator may let it slide, (or they may not), due to your extenuating circumstances.  One thing you do not want to do, is post a lot of BS posts just to run your number up over the 30 mark. 

Best regards,

Chris

Ahem.... there is a rule: no trading in the forums.  So strictly speaking you are encouraging someone to break the rules. Tsk tsk...

Besides that there is also a good reason not to let new members do trading, period, as we are not a trading site, and the possibility to "trade"is more a service to our faithful members. We do not let strangers come in for a quick deal and then never see them again. That apart from the risk on scammers.

So jmeldorf will, alas, have to wait until he is a gold member (as described above), when he can post a WTB-classified (Want To Buy)

D.ick

~

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: purchase, post

Sponsored Content

|