Need Help Identifying This Pen

rpparker

My first post here. I have a parker jotter, presumably Imperial. It has

1. Millerias-like lined pattern

2. Brass threads

3. Wider barrel that takes the original T-ball jotter

4. Cap Band has "Parker" and Made in USA"

5. Parker logo above the cap band in the lined aread of the cap

It is gold plated (I'm assuming it's plated, not filled, because there's no GF inscription) but it looks more like rose gold, not yellow - even the threads on the barrel look more like bronze than brass.

I'll appreciate any help in identifying this pen.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rpparker

• AndrewC

• JotterAddict62

• Hooker56

Top Posters In This Topic

Button activated. It's definitely not a 75. It's not a Classic either - it has a jotter clip and it's too fat to be a classic. So it's a "proper" jotter. And it's not there on either of those sites.

It's just like the pen in this thread: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/267137-gold-plated-parker-bpmp-set-jotter/?hl=%2Bparker+%2Bjotter

But it's rose gold; not yellow.

Edited by rpparker

Heck, I've never seen a Jotter that looked that nice! Yours must be a beauty. Other than the button activated Cisele 75 my wife absconded with, I was unaware that there were such nice looking BPs from that era. Well, best I don't think of that lest I decide to look for some, which could cost money. Good luck naming the pen. Oh, Pentrace has a couple of Jotter collectors over there. You might enquire there.

Some people say they march to a different drummer. Me? I hear bagpipes.

Greetings

You are correct in your identification as an Imperial Jotter dating early 1960's.

I have several sets myself. I do have two sets one with forest green barrels and grey barrels.

I have at least three different pencil models and two pen models [ cap actuated ] & [ button ].

When I gather them all up I'll take a photo of the fleet and post later.

Ken

Hooker56: Thanks! Glad to be here and plan to stick around for a long time.

Ken: Thanks! But that means now I have to go looking for not only yellow gold but also grey and forest green versions :) Looking forward to the photo.

pilot error. ignore this post as I can't figure out how to delete the entire thing...

Edited by AndrewC

Some people say they march to a different drummer. Me? I hear bagpipes.

Here are shots of my Imperial Jotters as promised. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/Jotteraddict62/100_4297_zps54023038.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/Jotteraddict62/100_4298_zps06924ea5.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/Jotteraddict62/100_4299_zpsc44eb718.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/Jotteraddict62/100_4300_zpsd61c2824.jpg

By the way I have sold one or two sets in the past.

So sorry that a few photos are a little fuzzy.

Ken

Edited by JotterAddict62

Perfect, Ken! The first one on the left in the top picture is the one I have. Thanks for helping me identify it.

Edited by rpparker