The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

T W S B I Loaner Program

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#321 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,273 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:34

Can someone explain to me the nibs I am seeing in this thread?

Check out the prior page for some discussions:  http://www.fountainp...program/page-15

If you see one of my posts and an image is missing, please copy the the URL or the link to the post and send me a PM (Private Message) so that I can upload the images. I changed hosting companies and not all of the images were uploaded.

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar?  

Get a chance to try out pens look at the TWSBI Loaners  and  Estie Loaners

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks

Fountain pens are my PREFERRED ADVANCED COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas.

Sponsored Content

#322 Zemeraldite

Zemeraldite

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2017 - 16:43

These pens are lovely  :wub:

I'm looking for anyone that could lend me some different TWSBIs to test, I'm kind of set on buying one but I'm not sure which one would suit me the best. Looking for EF/F nibs mostly, but I also love extra broad/italic nibs, so I'm open to anything that's available really. I'll be happy to pay postage both ways, and promise to look after all your babies with care and love. 

If anyone is able to help me out please reply or PM me, preferably within the UK or at least the EU as international shipping can be pricey D: 

Thanks everyone for reading

#323 Honeybadgers

Honeybadgers

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:04

I'd be interested in testing a vac mini, eco, or 580. I'd offer my VAC700R for trial but it's kind of a $200 custom job now and not really representative of anything but the vac filler.

Anyone interested in loaning would be welcome to a couple full sample vials of basically anything from my ink collection.

#324 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• 33,273 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 June 2017 - 20:51

The point of the reserve amount is that I really want my pens back. Most of mine have custom nibs that I cannot replace.  Just keep posting and bring up the numbers.

Z, you can contact ALC321 via PM about the UK loaner program.

If you see one of my posts and an image is missing, please copy the the URL or the link to the post and send me a PM (Private Message) so that I can upload the images. I changed hosting companies and not all of the images were uploaded.

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks

Fountain pens are my PREFERRED ADVANCED COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas.

#325 alc3261

alc3261

50 Something Callinebephile!!

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 June 2017 - 22:24

These pens are lovely  :wub:

I'm looking for anyone that could lend me some different TWSBIs to test, I'm kind of set on buying one but I'm not sure which one would suit me the best. Looking for EF/F nibs mostly, but I also love extra broad/italic nibs, so I'm open to anything that's available really. I'll be happy to pay postage both ways, and promise to look after all your babies with care and love. 

If anyone is able to help me out please reply or PM me, preferably within the UK or at least the EU as international shipping can be pricey D: 

Thanks everyone for reading

I am the UK Loaner and can loan out any variety of pen/nib but only one at a time unless I know you personally and you do need to have 30 posts to qualify for the program.

#326 Rodzilla1126

Rodzilla1126

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 July 2017 - 13:22

I love the TWSBI brand!  I own a ECO with a Broad Nib and a 580 with an Extra Fine Nib.  I love the amount of ink these pens hold and the piston ink-filling system!  These pens are part of my rotation for every day and workhorse writers!  These pens can be disassembled and reassembled for those that like to inspect every part.  

This is a very generous offer and people should sign up!

#327 Mihailo

Mihailo

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:30

I am interested if anyone happens to be willing to loan a Vac 700 of any interesting nib type (looking at you Amber)?

I run on Caffeine, Sarcasm and inappropriate thoughts.

#328 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• 33,273 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:05

We can probably work on that.  Send me your address via PM.  I usually require a posting membership of 100, but I think we know who you are.  

#329 Mihailo

Mihailo

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:22

I usually require a posting membership of 100, but I think we know who you are. 

And whats that supposed to mean?  :P

I run on Caffeine, Sarcasm and inappropriate thoughts.

Sponsored Content

|