The Pelikan's Perch Is Launched!

sargetalon

Good afternoon everyone. This is just a quick post to let you know that I have officially launched my new website, The Pelikan's Perch. It is a noncommercial, enthusiast site dedicated to the Pelikan brand. Right now the focus is on the M100 - M250 lines including the M481. I hope to expand that in the future. You will find detailed statistics for each pen as well as photographs. I will also be posting blog posts on various topics related to the brand as time goes on. You will be able to find writing samples, reviews, news, how-to's, and many other useful links. Please check it out and let me know what you think. It has been a long time in conception but a labor of love for me over the last month that has finally come to fruition. Check back often or subscribe to stay up to date. I hope to post at a minimum of once weekly. I have learned a lot about the Pelikan brand over the years and I want to share that knowledge with others. Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think of the site.

http://www.thepelikansperch.com

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• MKeith

• Notgatherox

• Scootz

Looks interesting - I've bookmarked the site.

Good luck....

"Bad spelling, like bad grammar, is an offense against society."

- - Good Form Letter Writing, by Arthur Wentworth Eaton, B.A. (Harvard);  © 1890

Looks good! Totally appeals to a Pel fan like me :D

Keep up the good work! I enjoy your posts loads!

~Epic

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1348/557449480_2f02cc3cbb_m.jpg http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

A sincere man am I
From the land where palm trees grow,
And I want before I die
My soul's verses to bestow.

All those moments will be lost in time.
Like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Best of luck.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

Thank you! I bookmarked the page, and will definitely take a look!

Nicholas

"It is much more interesting to live life not knowing, than having answers which might be wrong."

"Courage is grace under pressure" ~ Ernest Hemingway

Great new site! Nice design, easy auto-down menus.I really liked that the first thing I read was on the GO! ... one of the low-cost end with that terrific steel nib found on the other items in the low-end. A great daiyl pen!

Thanks!

Edited by Dickkooty2

Very well done site! A few years back I spent several hours trying to ID a M250, I wish yours had been around then:-)

@arts_nibs

Your site looks great! Congratulations. I subscribed and I'm looking forward to your new posts. This will be a great resource for Pelikan collectors.

"I need more pens."

- Paul

Subscribed. Very well done Joshua!

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

Looks like a wonderful resource. I will have to bookmark it when I get back to my computer.

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. -- Albert Einstein

Thank you so much for doing this. I always enjoy your posts and your answers to my posted questions. I'm following.

The design of the site is very beautiful and easy to get around. A pleasure!