The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Sailor Sei-Boku Nano Carbon Pigmented

sailor sei-boku blue black ink review

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bardiir

bardiir

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2014 - 22:14

2.png

As always, light resistance will follow in about one month, images will be replaced:

Sailor%20Sei-Boku%201.jpg

Sailor%20Sei-Boku%202.jpg

My Pens/Nibs (inked/active): Lamy Studio/Vista/Joy (XXF slight-flex custom | 14k EF | EF | F | 14k M | M | B | 14k 1.1 custom | 1.1 | 1.5 | 1.9), TWSBI Diamond 580 (F | Pendleton BadBoy | Zebra G | F.P.R. semi-flex), Pilot Falcon EF, Penkala Vintage 14k semi-flex, Pilot Parallel (2.4 | 3.8 | 6.0)

I'm still looking for help/data/supporters/sponsors for my Ink Database - It already contains over 900 Inks but is still low on data about the inks except on the Inks I got myself or where I found nice data sheets. So Im looking for these: InkSamples mailed to me, Permissions to use InkReviews - preferable by people who have a lot of InkReviews online, InkReviews mailed to me so I can scan them, Sponsors that will help me to finance InkSamples, People willing to trade InkSamples (list of available Inks from me is available via PM request - please include available Inks)

Sponsored Content

#2 FPFan

FPFan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2014 - 22:55

I really enjoy using this ink on a regular basis in a stubbed nib pen. J.B. Pen Flush to clean once every two months or so keeps the nib/feed from any ill effects.

Fair winds and following seas.

#3 mm1624124

mm1624124

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 23:03

I'm convinced that I must have this ink.  Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sailor, sei-boku, blue, black, ink review

Sponsored Content

|