• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zeisslin

• TLMG

• meiers

• chunya

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not confident MB still has parts in stock for that pen. If they try to just repair the pen you might never be happy with the function or always worried it might break again. I'd get a full refund and move on unless you got an amazing price on the pen.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

An FPN member sold one on here for around $2000 dollars a while back... you do see them on Ebay BIN for around $2500 and occasionally 'Best Offer' .... so had it been in good condition the price would have been reasonable/good, but seeing as it is broken I don't think you got a great deal. I might be tempted to ask for a full refund.

I bought it in price of USD 1825.

Does it worth to repair it?

For me, at that price, I would send it back for a full refund.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Thanks for many reply on it.

I will ask the seller to pay all the repairing fee. If he did not want to handle it, I will send it back.

Thanks for eBay buyer project.

I had already ask the Montblanc store in New York, and they said they did not sell this pen last year.

I had already ask the Montblanc service, and the repairing of Patron of art can only provide in Germany.

I think he should accept the result because if I send it back, he will lose the both international shipping cost and gain the negative feedback. (his feedback is 100% positive in 2016 cases)

If he want to repair this pen, he also need to send it to Germany and pay for the same price.

That pen will only sell and fetch high price if in new condition with no visible signs of use.. Otherwise it'll be greatly discounted. I know because I own the Catherine version.

RETURN IT.

Even if repaired, it'll always be a repaired limited edition unless MB do some magic and fully exchange parts which will surely cost more than $100. Not wort ph the headache as someone said

I vote for returning it.

The repair will be very costly and then you just can't be sure about it.

Thanks for many reply on it.

I will ask the seller to pay all the repairing fee. If he did not want to handle it, I will send it back.

Thanks for eBay buyer project.

I had already ask the Montblanc store in New York, and they said they did not sell this pen last year.

I had already ask the Montblanc service, and the repairing of Patron of art can only provide in Germany.

I think he should accept the result because if I send it back, he will lose the both international shipping cost and gain the negative feedback. (his feedback is 100% positive in 2016 cases)

If he want to repair this pen, he also need to send it to Germany and pay for the same price.

Hey brother--

If he is kind and polite, and doesn't give you a hassle to return it, I suggest that you leave him a positive feedback... otherwise, leave him no feedback at all. Remember that you never truly know what a person's situation is... for example, he might have honestly shipped a perfect condition pen and it was damaged in transit... at the same time, he might be selling items in order to get funds for a family emergency, etc. A negative review might leave a very lasting and financially terrible impact on him and his family.

That's just my own personal thought on it.

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush

Why do you talk about the feedback? I do not want to give him a negative feedback before solve this problem.

I believed the seller due to his high positive feedback but Montblanc official service answer always against the seller said (purchase date, store and item condition)

The technician said the broken part was made by human`s hand (torsion) not the shocking during transportation.

Is there anyone believe the seller rather than the official technician?

He want me to return the item but I lose the eBay protection guarantee due to some problem he told to eBay. (about custom declare)

It is a hard choosing between returning or repairing, because I am afraid of if I return the item, he did not refund me.

I think the last method to solve this problem is giving him the negative feedback and post his eBay ID, name and all the process of this deal at all forum about ebay, biding or pen.

I really want to solve it smoothly and quickly, but I can not trust the seller anymore.

If he can provide the believable method to solve it, I will give him a positive feedback.

Hey brother--

If he is kind and polite, and doesn't give you a hassle to return it, I suggest that you leave him a positive feedback... otherwise, leave him no feedback at all. Remember that you never truly know what a person's situation is... for example, he might have honestly shipped a perfect condition pen and it was damaged in transit... at the same time, he might be selling items in order to get funds for a family emergency, etc. A negative review might leave a very lasting and financially terrible impact on him and his family.

That's just my own personal thought on it.

Be careful everyone who buy the pen at eBay

The seller refuse to return and refund me the money and also did not want to pay for reapiring.

After he used the issue about custom declare and the eBay money back guarantee is gone, he became no fear and did not want to solve the problem.

He said that is your pen and did not contact me again.

What a bad seller he is.

How can I do for it ?

I really want to post the ID and our record of comminucation here for anyone who will buy someone from him.

How did he remove your buyer protection? That doesn't make sense?

I am praying that you used a credit card for the purchase? Call your credit card company and file a dispute.

Also let us know about the sellers name. If they are being unethical scammers then they deserve what they get.

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush

After he lied so many thing about this pen including

1.Buying this pen in Nov. 2013 at NY Montblanc store - this pen is made in 1992, I phone the staff in NY and they said they never sold it in recent ten years and it is ridiculous

2.He never used this pen - Montblanc official techanician told me that this pen have heavy using mark

3.The pen is perfect when he send it - Montblanc official techanician told me that the broken part was made by hand torsion not shipping compression

I told him about above question and ask him the truth, but he said that I challange his honesty and reputation.

I thought there is no anyone who will believe him rather than montblanc official response.

I ask the return or refund me the repairing fee, and he promised me that I can chosed one.

Then I open a case of buyer protection for guarantee of returning.

BTW, When he ship it to Taiwan, he declare the item value as lower value. This is our consensus.

Then he send our consensus to eBay customer support, and ask for cancel the buyer protection.

After eBay agree his applyment and promise him there is no negative feedback left, he told me that he will pay no responsibility to this issue and told me do not contact him again.

And he also said that he will make this forum to delete my post.

I am so helpless and waste so much money for a broken pen.

I am so afraid of that maybe he know the manager of this forum and delete my post.

I would like to let everybody know his name or ID, but is it legal for it ?

If it is legal, I will post his name immediately.

After eBay decide to cancel my buyer protection, I can not dispute via paypal.

What is the problem ?

I will seek help from my credit card company.

I hate to say this,but it sounds like it may have been planned from the start.... especially with the agreement to ship at a lower value and then him going straight to Ebay with this. It is a shame that you agreed to a lower value ...was this to avoid some import taxes?

My advice would be not to let it rest. Push this with Ebay ....insist that you believe that he was being dishonest from the start, if youcan get confirmation from MB that they believe the damage was not caused in transit, then use that as well.

I doubt very much that the seller would have any influence over taking this thread down,I imagine there is far too much integrity at the top.