Once again I am on the hunt for a fairly specific type of pen. I'm taking a holiday and want to take a cartridge-using pen with me - but the ink I want to use is in Long SI cartridges, and none of my pens take them! Plus, I wanted a pen to use with my diary's pen loop anyway. So it must fit the following:
- Takes Long Standard International Cartridges
- Preferably non-metal grip section
- Western fine / Japanese Medium nib available
- Accepts a convertor would be a bonus.
- The Pilot MR - the European version takes SI, IIRC.
- Kaweco Sport - but I think this only takes the short ones?
Edited by CharlieTurtle, 17 August 2014 - 22:30.