Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

That's nice you get to see the inks in pens.

But at the retail price in the US, to collect them all would run you about $1500. I wonder if these are going to be available outside Japan. I don't see many retailers willing to spring a ton of money to have a nice display of 100 inks. A nice concept, and at half the price they'd probably sell quite well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

question though who calls the shots to make the Nagasawa Inks available internationally? Sailor or Nagasawa?

because I was able to finally buy them from our pen stores locally and I recently bought 墨香 (I'm not sure how many times they produce this ink) and Old foreigner ward's seipa

hopefully I can get Vintage Sepia soon

Edited by Algester

These 12 inks are SAILOR bottle ink original Kujukuri coastal limit 50 ml sold by Youstyle on Rakuten. Scheduled to be released at the end of May 2018. I am not sure if they are pigmented or not. I don't think so.

post-135914-0-68512600-1525532660_thumb.jpg

post-135914-0-95223200-1525532668.jpg

post-135914-0-19892100-1525532680_thumb.jpg

post-135914-0-80261700-1525532688_thumb.jpg

post-135914-0-62357000-1525532700_thumb.jpg

post-135914-0-64035400-1525532709_thumb.jpg

post-135914-0-92404400-1525532716.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t know if these have been mentioned, but I found Kabuki themed purple and green inks at Ginza Six ladt week.

Kabuki themed? I love Kabuki! XD

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

• 3 weeks later...

The Kingdom Note writing samples always appear so washed out.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

• 2 weeks later...

Sailor Kobe #66, seishi cobalt sky. I liked desk bandits swab so i gave it a try. 66 belongs to the SOUTEN family, same/similar hue as Souten, 17 or 58. 17 is the lightest of them, 58 in the middle and Souten sheens most of them in the pooled/wet arreas. 66 is closest to Souten, sheens a lot in daker arreas, the only difference is that while remaining thress have pink/red bright sheen (souten has darker undertone too), 66 sheens slightly daker. looks like a souten and 58 mix. :)

FddzsOE.jpg

TT4Rxen.jpg

WqeNgBG.jpg

CxJopAr.jpg

mVJnupC.jpg

Edited by dezorz

I have to say I really like the presentation of the new Kingdom Note inks. Very well done. These inks look to be in line with the recent editions of Crustaceans and Jellyfish rather than the earlier Butterfly and Bird series. Depends on what you want.

• 1 month later...

For those still interested, Nakabayashi has a new Sailor ink line As I can not post pics from my iPad I asked our Bruno Taut for his permission to link to his blog.

https://estilofilos.blogspot.com/

This subject is no longer at the top so scroll down a bit. The ink I got has a silver sheen to it. Very nice.

For those still interested, Nakabayashi has a new Sailor ink line As I can not post pics from my iPad I asked our Bruno Taut for his permission to link to his blog.

https://estilofilos.blogspot.com/

This subject is no longer at the top so scroll down a bit. The ink I got has a silver sheen to it. Very nice.

They are all blue??? :huh: ...... Interesting...

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

So far, yes. There seems to be a belief that other colors may follow.

Great.... Who needs more blues anyway.... :rolleyes:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• 1 month later...

Wow!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/339857-sailor-ink-studio-762-a-miru-ai-doppel/ I got a swig of one of the Ink Studio inks... feels a bit lack luster really

Looks NOTHING like the colour on the label.... :huh:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

• 2 weeks later...

Da4lbZsVMAAraL8.jpgDaqB9EBVQAELuh9.jpgDa4cK1LUMAEQf_N.jpg

https://twitter.com/sailor_shop/status/985766531404451841

sailor ink studio 100 colors, 20ml.

OH wow, I'm in love.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY