Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

no ink

http://www.sideriver.com/ec/products/detail.php?product_id=20027

Realo Skeleton though... last I remember it was red ends...

as for inks well nothing "new"

KN jellyfish inks has already been posted...

and R&K released a cleaner for their documentus ink line...

Ka-ku in Fukuoka City looks like has 1 original ink I can try to dig info on it

ok I found the ink it's called Sumire (blue/blurple hue)

no online store so... yeah...

Edited by Algester

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The red ends is still on the site. Shame the Naginata-Togi ones always sell out so quickly since MF is the smallest I'd go. I'd be interested in getting one eventually if I know when they go on sale.

To be on topic for the thread, is this the first time Kingdomnote has put a limit on the amount of ink (L.E) you can purchase?

"iTo be on topic for the thread, is this the first time Kingdomnote has put a limit on the amount of ink (L.E) you can purchase?"

No. I have not been able to buy more than one bottle of any Sailor ink, other than the standards, this entire year.

"iTo be on topic for the thread, is this the first time Kingdomnote has put a limit on the amount of ink (L.E) you can purchase?"

No. I have not been able to buy more than one bottle of any Sailor ink, other than the standards, this entire year.

Indeed.

Many Japanese shops are either setting a limit to one set of colors per person/household, two colors per person/household, (the more common -->)one bottle only (of any given color) per person/household or one bottle only (of any given color) per person/household as well as being barred from making any more purchases for an undisclosed period of time. Oh, and a few will now only accept bank transfers from international buyers, which may add another $30 to $40 in transfer fees depending on the bank one uses.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

Indeed.

Many Japanese shops are either setting a limit to one set of colors per person/household, two colors per person/household, (the more common -->)one bottle only (of any given color) per person/household or one bottle only (of any given color) per person/household as well as being barred from making any more purchases for an undisclosed period of time. Oh, and a few will now only accept bank transfers from international buyers, which may add another $30 to $40 in transfer fees depending on the bank one uses.

By "International buyer" do you mean a buyer ordering from overseas or a gaijin buying at the counter or both?

Yes, they are. I have tanigawadake blue, but in the newer bottle and not the old diamond bottle. Haven't opened it yet.

There are some limited edition joyful-2 Honda inks, but I don't see any mention of them on the Internet.

Edited by Mew

New pen collaboration between Joyful Honda 2 and Sailor. "Prelude" a light green demonstrator based on the Sailor professional gear series. That means a new limited edition ink as well.

Prelude green. No writing sample yet, haven't stopped by the store so no idea if it's available separately from the pen.

As opposed to the last pen, the concerto, this time the press release/rakuten page makes almost no mention of the ink other than to note that it comes as a special release with the pen and that it is designed to "complement the color of the pen."

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ac-fan/4901680138600/

Edited by Kanayama

as most of joyful honda pens go the ink comes with the pen... no exceptions as the trend with them goes

http://sailorshop.jp/hpgen/HPB/categories/10397.html

and now the inventory just widened a bit its now almost available on Sailor's web shop

Edited by Algester

They do sell the purple heart ink separately. That was originally a paired ink with their purple heart wood special edition pen.

They just finished remodeling their shop. Hopefully I can drop by in the next week or so.

Sadly, the Sailor Shop says they wo't ship to forwarding services based in Japan.

I was all set to snag some ink using WRE, but when I saw that notice, I didn't bother putting in an order.

May I ask what inks you were hoping to get? And can you get them any where else?

May I ask what inks you were hoping to get? And can you get them any where else?

She is most likely referring to the reissue of discontinued part of 4 season ink. I.e Irori, rikyu-cha, kin-mokusei, Fuji-musume, yukI-akari, waka-uguisu, Sakura-mori and chu-shu.

They are currently not available outside Japan.

She is most likely referring to the reissue of discontinued part of 4 season ink. I.e Irori, rikyu-cha, kin-mokusei, Fuji-musume, yukI-akari, waka-uguisu, Sakura-mori and chu-shu.

They are currently not available outside Japan.

If you knew someone in Japan, I have heard the name Atsu mentioned in the forums, could they not get it for you?

If you knew someone in Japan, I have heard the name Atsu mentioned in the forums, could they not get it for you?

I'm not sure, best to ask others. I have seen him auctioning these inks off under the eBay ID "tgif21".

I buy from authorised sellers only who have been supplied these inks by sailor.

as most of joyful honda pens go the ink comes with the pen... no exceptions as the trend with them goes

http://sailorshop.jp/hpgen/HPB/categories/10397.html

and now the inventory just widened a bit its now almost available on Sailor's web shop

It's great that those of you in Japan or elsewhere who speak the language can give links to products and information. However, it does the rest of us no good whatsoever if we don't read Japanese. I can't find a translator that does a good job of translating it, so perhaps you all could give at least a summary breakdown of what the links are selling, especially names and prices of inks? As it is, I don't even bother looking at the site once that I see it's all in Japanese. It's a hopeless case, because I don't know even one Japanese character :unsure:.

"In the end, only kindness matters."