The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Show Off Your Esterbrooks!

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#201 trdsf

trdsf

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 14:14

Some new arrivals at my Home for Wayward Implements of Word Artistry...

One black pen and pencil set --

$_57.JPG

And one red pencil which will eventually need a mate --

$_57.JPG

I wonder, can anyone enlighten me on the which model each pencil is? I notice a slight design difference between them; the grip texture goes all the way down onto the metal end on the black one, while the red one's metal bit is larger, and the ridges don't extend onto it.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."
--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
My Flickr, if you're interested

Sponsored Content

#202 trdsf

trdsf

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 14:15

Anxiously awaiting this one for R&R .... most interesting patterning I've seen in a while and fitted with a 9128 :)

fpn_1427646052__esterbrook_snake802.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen patterning like that before!

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."
--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
My Flickr, if you're interested

Sponsored Content

|