The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

What Are The Best Ballpoint Pens? Share Your Thoughts!

ballpoint pen help amateur ballpoint pens parker mont blanc

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#221 JotterAddict62

JotterAddict62

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:48

Any of the Parker ball point pens made between 1954 - 1980 [ Jotters and their offspring ] Sorry no Classics [ To thin for me,

but I have about 2 doz. of them ]

Sponsored Content

#222 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,949 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:19

Any of the Parker ball point pens made between 1954 - 1980 [ Jotters and their offspring ] Sorry no Classics [ To thin for me,

but I have about 2 doz. of them ]

My cutoff is the stamped clip.  The trough and ball clips are the way to go.  You don't need a ribbed barrel but that helps.

You carrying the calendar Jotter today?

San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 23-24-25, 2019 AND August 28-29-30, 2020. Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

#223 JotterAddict62

JotterAddict62

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 July 2018 - 16:27

My cutoff is the stamped clip.  The trough and ball clips are the way to go.  You don't need a ribbed barrel but that helps.

You carrying the calendar Jotter today?

At this time as a daily user is a orange Jotter with the ridge ball clip [ without the ball ]. In 1972 I started using the Jotter with the Parker logo on the top of the cap. One good thing about the Jotters from 1954 - 1980 you can mix and match caps and barrels all day long. As your question carrying a

calendar Jotter today, not at this time. I need to find a sundial Jotter to tell the time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ballpoint, pen, help, amateur, ballpoint pens, parker, mont blanc

Sponsored Content

|