The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Stipula Passaporto Feed Breakage

stipula repair passaporto feed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slickplaid

slickplaid

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 August 2014 - 00:08

I have a problem with my Stipula Passaporto and I was wondering if anyone could help me either source parts or fix it. The pen still writes, but I would like to find out more information on how I could fix this. The feed is completely screwed into the section and nothing leaks. I've tried to look up replacement parts, but my google-fu seems to be lacking.

The nib is fine, but the feed has a ridge that seems to have broken off with use, causing the nib to wiggle when seated. Gif for demonstration:

OccasionalIdealisticBarebirdbat.gif

Here is an album of close-up images of where the feed meets the section: http://imgur.com/a/rjNUo

Uuah1GL.jpg

Edited by slickplaid, 09 August 2014 - 00:10.

Sponsored Content

#2 kissknits

kissknits

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:53

I am not experienced at pen repairs, but I received a Passaporto last year, and had difficulty with the feed (which has since improved).  Anyway, at the time, I found a website that sold spare nibs and some other Stipula parts, as well as pens.  I did email them about the nibs, and they answered by question promptly (in English).  Perhaps they could help you:  http://www.giardino....ambistipula.php

Good luck, and please share any information you receive.  I haven't found a lot of information about this pen.

Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stipula, repair, passaporto, feed

Sponsored Content

|