Jump to content

The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team


Where To Source Vac-Fill Parts In The Uk?

sheaffer pen vac plunger

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cyclopentadiene



  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Location:Just south of London
  • Flag:

Posted 07 August 2014 - 17:48

Hi all, 


After doing some reading I'm looking to replace the seals on an old Sheaffer Junior Vac Balance I've got lying around.


Anyone know where's a good place to source the necessary parts, preferably in the U.K.?




Sponsored Content

#2 nigelg



  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Location:Test Valley, UK
  • Flag:

Posted 07 August 2014 - 18:18

Try Chillipea on ebay.

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present

#3 BookCat


    Crazy Cat Lady

  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Location:Birmingham UK
  • Flag:

Posted 09 August 2014 - 20:00

Have you tried  http://www.vintagepensacsandparts.com/


Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sheaffer, pen, vac, plunger

Sponsored Content