Conway Stewart 100 Unique Limited Editions Of 20 Pens

gee09

F.G.Thomas is celebrating 100 Years of trading in Sheffield,England and we are having 100 Conway Stewart model 100 pens made in 5 designs of 20 Limited editions fountain pens.

post-6518-0-35472200-1406816058_thumb.jpg

Classic Simpole( band made by Henry Simpole) RRP £460 Special Offer Price £395

post-6518-0-07404200-1406816244_thumb.jpg

Lapis with Simpole Band RRP £460 Special Offer Price £395

post-6518-0-04691100-1406816306_thumb.jpg

Aurora Resin RRP £425 Special Offer Price £375

post-6518-0-96053500-1406816415_thumb.jpg

Patriot Resin RRP £425 Special Offer Price £375

post-6518-0-47877500-1406816629_thumb.jpg

Vintage Diamond GT and ST available RRP £425 Special Offer Price £375

My friend Sarj Minhas will be showing the pens at the DC Pen Show , so please drop by his table to take a look if your at the show. He will have some pens for sale and you can save the cost of shipping to the USA.

You can also call the shop on 01142757147 or call in from 9am to 5 pm Mon to Sat, I will be away on holiday from the 5th to the 20th, however the shop is still open if you would like to view the pens.

Please PM me or email at thomaspens@googlemail.com

Cheers

Gary

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gee09

• RMN

• ArchiMark

• vistafan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gorgeous pens, Gary!

Did a great job on them.....

What nib sizes are available for them?

Thanks,

Mark

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

Hi Mark,

They have fine, medium, broad, Fine Italic and Broad Italic available at the moment, not sure why but no Medium Italic.

Cheers

Gary

Are these the old type nibs?

They only have a few left, probably not enogh to offer the whole range. On the Chruchill LE there were no italics at all.

Is it possible to have a nib done by John Sorowka?

I would love to have the blue and gold one, but alas no money.... Money makes the world go round......

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

All coming with the new style nibs now and received the five different grades today, but yes it is possible to get John to do a nib if required.

They only have a few left, probably not enogh to offer the whole range. On the Chruchill LE there were no italics at all.

I would love to have the blue and gold one, but alas no money.... Money makes the world go round......

D.ick

All coming with the new style nib now and received the 5 different grades today, but if required John can customise a nib .

Cheers

Gary

Edited by gee09

Another reason to visit Sarj at DC - just to see these pens in person!

Looking for an Omas Arco Verde...the one that got away.

D.ick

The blue (lapis?) with gold is my favourite too. Unfortunately, I've already spent my pen budget for the next several months.

Insurance deductible wiped out my pen budget. Waaaaaaaaaaa! I keep looking at the cases of new flooring & seeing multiple pens. Sniff, sob

Congratulations on 100 years of trading in Sheffield. My husband works in Sheffield and he often pops in to get me bits and bobs. I was able to visit the shop myself in April and had to be dragged out as family were waiting. I wish I could afford one of these pens, but sadly, cannot.

I have the lapis with Simpole band. That is one sweet pen that I'll use and treasure for many years to come! Gorgeous work and a fitting tribute to 100 years for F. G. Thomas Pens. And those of us who have dealt with Gary Ellison know what a fine and generous soul he is!